Scroll down to see the latest update on Turkey visa requirements for Sudanese citizens
If you're planning a trip to Turkey and want to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Marmaris or the bustling city of Istanbul, this article is for you.
Sudanese passport holders should consider acquiring a Turkey visit visa in addition to aircraft tickets, hotel, and a holiday itinerary before visiting this intriguing country.
Continue reading this article to discover more about Turkey visa requirements for Sudanese citizens.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Sudanese citizens
Sudanese are not on the exempt country list for Turkey visas, thus if you wish to visit this country, you will require a Turkey visa for Sudanese residents.
Type of Turkey e-visa for Sudanese citizens:
Sudanese citizens are granted an e-visa visiting Turkey for tourism and commercial purposes. This e visa is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival and allows for just one entry into the country. The Turkish e-Tourist visa allows Sudanese candidates to stay in Turkey for up to 30 days,
What is Turkey E-Visa?
The Turkish government launched a web-based visa issuance system in 2013 as an electronic authorization for government officials to enter Turkey.
The Turkey e-visa is a visa replacement that allows Sudanese citizens to enter the country.
2. How to apply for a Turkey visa from Sudan?
2.1 Documents required for Turkey visa from Sudanese:
You can apply for a Turkey e-Visa from Sudan if you meet the following requirements:
- A Sudanese passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Turkey, with at least 02 unused pages for verification.
- A real Supplementary Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland). E-visas are not recognized as a supporting document.
- A plane ticket back.
- Reservations for hotels in Turkey with a minimum of $50 per day.
- A round-trip flight on Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or Atlasglobal Airlines.
Sudanese nationals wishing to get other types of visas, such as work or student visas, must apply at the Turkey Embassy in Sudan or abroad.
2.2. Way to apply Turkey e-Visa from Sudan:
Travelers from Sudan who want to visit Turkey will need a valid e-visa. Turkish visa applications are a sort of electronic travel authorization.
Applicants from Sudan and elsewhere can apply for a Turkey visa online anywhere using smartphones, PCs, iPads, and other internet-connected devices.
The visa service you choose determines how long it takes to process a Turkey visa application. The e-visa will be issued electronically and sent to you through email.
- Step 1: Fill out the " Apply Visa" online application form. You must provide visa information (number of visas, kind of visa, processing time) as well as personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure) in this step.
- Step 2: Before completing online payment, double-check all of the information provided in step 1 to ensure that the data are correct. You can pay the visa processing fee through electronic transfer (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfer (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: Get your Turkey e-visa and instructions for having your visa stamped.
- Step 4: Have your visa affixed to your passport.
Sudanese candidates can begin applying for a Turkey e-Visa after they have satisfied all of the prerequisites.
When the e-visa is approved, it will be provided to the applicants through email. When traveling to Turkey, you need to print a copy of your e visa and bring it with you. In some situations, immigration officers may ask you to show it to them when you arrive in Turkey.
3. Turkey visa fee for Sudanese passport
A Sudanese e-visa to Turkey comprises two (2) types of Turkish Visa Fees: the Visa Service Fee and the Government Fee.
- Turkey e-Visa service fee: This is the amount that the applicant must pay in advance for services performed during the Turkey eVisa processing time.
- The government fee is the amount paid to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the visa to be processed.
Furthermore, Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portaladvises Sudanese citizens to consider collecting a little fee to use the Turkey travel insurance service. This is a very significant service for travelers since it helps to protect tourists while also giving fantastic benefits in the event of an unanticipated mishap during their holiday.
4. Turkey visa processing time for Sudanese citizens
The application process for a Turkey visa is straightforward for Sudanese residents or nationals of any nationality. Sudanese people who entered Turkey but did not have enough time to apply for an e visa can now take advantage of the - Turkey immigration service.
The processing period of an e visa application may be divided into three categories:
- Normal service: Sudanese candidates can receive a visa to Turkey in three working days.
- Urgent Visa: Applicants who use this service can get a Turkey visa in as little as 24 hours.
- Super Urgent visa: Sudanese citizens can obtain a visa to Turkey within 05 business hours.
5. More information about Turkey visit visa for Sudanese passport holders
Some information about Turkey visit visa online for Sudanese citizens. Let’s discover!
Does 1 visa cover all of my team?
That's not correct. To enter Turkey, each passenger must have their own travel authorization. If you apply through turkeyimmigration.org, you will be able to apply for a Turkey visa for numerous persons at the same time as long as you have all of the necessary information.
Do I need a Transit visa for Turkey?
If you have no plans to exit the transit region, you do not require a Turkey transit visa. If you want to exit the transit zone, you must apply for a Turkey visit e-visa, as mentioned in our guidance above.
Why choose the Turkey visa service at Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal?
For your future travel to Turkey, use the Turkey e-visa option. Through our Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal service, our experienced staff will provide you with the necessary information and papers for the Turkey online visa application procedure. As a consequence, the Turkey visa denial rate is quite low, and you may save a substantial amount of time in obtaining an e visa to Turkey.
Hope this article has helped you understand the Turkey visa requirements for Sudanese and that you now know how to acquire the visa you need to visit this wonderful country on vacation.
If you have any further questions about the Turkey visa for Sudanese passport, please do not hesitate to contact us.