- 1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Chad citizens
- 2. How to apply Turkey tourist e-Visa for Chad passport holders
- 3. Cost of Turkish visit visa and processing time
- 4. Turkey visa for Chad citizens FAQs
- 5. Why should I choose Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal for the Turkey visa service?
Scroll down to see the latest update on Turkey visa requirements for Chad citizens
Turkey has a rich cultural and historical heritage, as well as the magnificent natural beauty that will melt the hearts of first-time visitors. Many Chadians desire to visit Turkey in the future to meet the friendly locals, enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and architecture, ride a hot air balloon, and take in the fairytale-like scenery.
Let’s first discover Turkey visa requirements for Chad citizens and what requirements must be completed.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Chad citizens
Even for short stays, Chadians must get a visa to enter Turkey. All tourists and business visitors from Chad who meet the Turkey visa criteria can apply for a Turkish visa online.
The full e-Visa application procedure takes place online. Travelers fill out an electronic application form and are emailed their visas. They are not required to attend in person at a Turkish embassy in Chad to present documentation.
Chad citizens holding a tourist visa can remain in Turkey for up to 30 days with a single entry.
Chad nationals can apply for a conventional visa to remain longer or for other reasons at the Turkey embassy in Chad or abroad.
What is Turkey e-visa?
The Turkey online e-Visa, established in 2013, is a single-entry or multiple-entry visa that permits stays of 30 or 90 days, depending on the passport holder's nationality.
To enter Turkey, eligible people must complete the Turkey online e-Visa application form. It takes only a few minutes and eliminates the need to visit a diplomatic mission.
The Turkey e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival and was designed to speed up the visa application process. The introduction of this visa allows passengers to save time both while applying for the visa and upon entering the country.
For citizens going to Turkey for leisure or business, an e-Visa is available. Visitors who wish to visit Turkey for other reasons, such as employment or study, must apply at a Turkish embassy or consulate in Chad.
Type of Turkish e-Visa for Chad citizens
Chad passport holders with an authorized e-Visa can stay in Turkey for up to 30 days for vacation or business with only one entry.
2. How to apply Turkey tourist e-Visa for Chad passport holders
Chadians must fill out a short Turkish e-Visa application form. Chad must fill out the following online form with these following information:
- Details about you (full name, nationality, date of birth, etc)
- Passport number.
- Valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland)
- A return ticket and hotel reservation.
- Having sufficient expenses for at least 50 $ per each day of stay.
- A round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines
Apply for a tourist e-Visa to Turkey from Chad
Chad citizens can apply online for a Turkish e-Visa from Chad or from anywhere in the world using their cellphone, tablet, or laptop at any time and from any location.
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form.
- Step 2: After double-checking your given information and confirmation details, make your online payment.
- Step 3: Receive your Turkey e-Visa via email, along with instructions for having your visa stamped. Another way, you can track Turkish visa status at the “ Check status” function.
- Step 4: Print out a copy of the e-Visa to carry with you to Turkey so that your visa may be stamped in your passport upon arrival.
3. Cost of Turkish visit visa and processing time
The cost of a Turkey e-visa for Chadian travelers includes two (2) types of Visa Fees: the Visa Service Fee and the Government Fee.
- Fee for Turkey e-Visa service: This is the sum that the applicant must pay in advance for services rendered throughout the processing time of a Turkey eVisa.
- The government fee is the sum that the applicant must pay to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the visa to be processed.
Furthermore, the cost of a Turkish e-Visa for Chad varies based on the kind of visa and the method of application.
The Chad applicant's Turkey visa cost is computed directly at the payment stage when applying online. Premium service, which guarantees some hour processing, can be purchased for an additional fee by travelers.
Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal offers 03 different processing times. The Chad applicants can select the best option for them:
- Normal service: Get your visa approval in three business days.
- Urgent visa: With this type of service, you can expect to receive your visa approval within 24 business hours
- Super urgent visa: You need to pay a higher fee to receive your approved visa within 05 business hours
Furthermore, Chadians should get an additional travel insurance plan to ensure the most peace of mind throughout their travels. When unforeseen occasions occur, the transportation and medical benefits will help you save a lot of worries.
4. Turkey visa for Chad citizens FAQs
Now that you've learned more about the requirements and how to apply for your visa, you may have a few more questions before you go. Please carefully read the FAQ section.
Can Chadians enter Turkey without a visa?
No, Chad is unable to enter Turkey without a visa. Even for brief visits, they must get a visa to enter the nation.
Those who fulfill the Turkey online Visa requirements can apply for a visa online. This is Chad's quickest and most convenient alternative.
Anyone who does not fulfill the electronic visa requirements must apply for a visa at the Turkish embassy in Chad.
Can Chadians obtain a visa on arrival in Turkey?
Unfortunately, Chad is currently unable to apply for a Visa on Arrival in Turkey.
When will I obtain my e-Visa after completing the application?
After successfully completing your e-Visa application, you will obtain your e-Visa between 05 business hours to 03 working days.
How long is the authorization good for?
The Chadian visit visa to Turkey is valid for 180 days, commencing on your arrival date. However, you are only permitted to stay in the nation for a total of 30 days. You can only enter the country once since you have single admission permission.
Is it possible for everyone in Chad to travel to Turkey?
Yes, Chadians are welcomed to enter the country as long as they obtain a visa before traveling.
What should Chad know before flying to Turkey?
When visiting this country, you must always carry your passport and a copy of your visa with you. The authorities may stop you and ask for these documents.
5. Why should I choose Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal for the Turkey visa service?
We are Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal, a reputable Turkey visa agency! Thank you to our outstanding work team and our high-quality data system. We can confidently state that we are the greatest choice for you!
- Safety, speed, dependability, and time savings are all advantages.
- Online payment is safe.
- Guaranteed delivery within three working days.
- There are no hidden costs or traps.
- If denied, money-back guarantees are provided.
This article will enlighten you about the Turkey visa requirements for Chadian citizens. If you require further information on any issue, please visit turkeyimmigration.org, and we also have a team of professionals who can assist you with our customer care. Our team will be available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at no cost.
Last Update: 07/2022
Chad passport holders are not eligible for e-Visa. Chad travelers must visit the nearest Turkish mission to apply for a visa application.