Turkey visa from Nigeria Citizens - Visa Fees Feb 2024
- 1. Turkey visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Turkey e-Visa for Nigerian citizens.
- 3. Turkey e-Visa fee for Nigerian citizens
- 4. Turkey visa for Nigerian citizens FAQs
Scroll down to see the latest update on Turkey visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
Turkey draws and intrigues numerous travelers from all over the world. From the Grand Bazaar's shops and souvenirs to the azure waters of Butterfly Valley and the overflowing hot pool of Pamukkale. Tourists who admire historical architecture will be awestruck by the sight of Mount Nemrut. Visitors may also enjoy the picturesque village of Amasya and, of course, the busy city of Istanbul. The nation has also captured the hearts of Nigerians.
Let GIS provide a little bit about the Turkey visa for Nigerian citizens before your travel to this wonderland.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
Nigeria is not on the exempt country list for a Turkey visa, so Nigerian citizens need a Turkey visa to enter the country.
What type of Turkey e-visa for Nigerian citizens?
Travelers from Nigeria must have a valid e-visa with them before entering Turkey. Nigerian citizens would be relieved to learn that they are qualified for a Turkey visa because the process is quick and simple.
Nigerian residents do not need to visit the Turkish embassy to apply for a Turkey visa, nor do they need to submit a slew of paperwork at the Embassy.
The Turkey e-visa application process is incredibly straightforward and quick. Nigerian nationals may apply for a Turkey visa online from Nigeria or anywhere that has a stable internet connection.
What type of Turkish e-visa?
The Turkish government implemented the online e-visa in 2013. The Turkish e-Visa, which replaced the old "sticker visa," was introduced to speed up the visa application procedure, allowing travelers to save a lot of time and cost.
For citizens traveling to Turkey for vacation or business, an e-Visa is available.
To enter the nation, eligible citizens must fill out the Turkey online e-Visa application form.
The application form may be completed in a matter of minutes, eliminating the need to visit a diplomatic mission.
2. How to apply for a Turkey e-Visa for Nigerian citizens.
As noted above, applicants can apply for a Turkey visa from Nigeria or anywhere easily. All Nigerian citizens need is a device connected with the internet, such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop,.
List of documents required for Nigerian citizens
Nigerians are required to submit a shortlist of papers throughout the application procedure. The requirements are simple and widespread. You might already have these materials on hand.
You simply need to get things in place so you don't miss out on anything.
Let's look at the Documents required for a Turkey Visa.
- Passport: This is required to apply for an e-visa. Your passport must be valid for at least six months. If your passport is about to expire, you should renew it.
- Valid supporting documents (Valid visa or valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland)
- Email Address: When filling out the Turkey application form online , you must enter a valid email address so that your approved e-visa may be emailed to you. So, if you don't have an email address, we recommend that you get one right now.
- Return flight tickets and reservation information for a hotel, at least $50 per each day of stay.
- A round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- Payment: In order to apply for a visa online, you must also make a payment online. You must have your debit/credit card on hand for this. You may also use PayPal as a payment method.
Way to apply the Turkish visa for Nigerian passport holders
Follow 04 simple steps below to apply for a Turkish visa now:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form on our website at APPLY VISA. You need to add some personal information and visa details to the application form.
- Step 2: Online payment of the visa fee. You can pay with a Credit or Debit card, PayPal, or a bank transfer (HSBC transaction). Check your information to ensure that it is all right. Then select a payment option and proceed to the secure page to complete the transaction.
After we receive full payment for our service charge and the government fee, we will send you an email requesting some additional information to complete your application.
- Step 3: Print out your e-Visa. Check your emails regularly for confirmation of your information and the time you will get your e-Visa. Remember to bring a copy of your e-visa with you when you visit Turkey.
- Step 4: Obtain your visa stamp. The airport officials will stamp your passport if you arrive in Turkey with a valid e-Visa.
Tracking the Turkey visa status for Nigerian citizens
Now you can check Turkish visa status flexibly. GIS provides its customers with the "Check status" feature right at the website turkeyimmigration.org. Just fill in the necessary information as required, the results will be sent to your email within 30 minutes.
3. Turkey e-Visa fee for Nigerian citizens
Turkish visa price
To apply for a Turkish visit visa online, candidates must pay two (2) types of Turkish visa fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
In addition, you can choose to buy a travel insurance package to have more peace of mind for your trip and enjoy medical benefits if unexpected incidents occur during the journey.
Processing time for a Turkey visa
The processing time to get the approval visa depends on the services you choose. At GIS, we provide 03 different levels of services for our customers:
- Normal service: Candidates can get the approval visa in 03 working days.
- Urgent visa service: With this type of service, you can get receive an e-visa to Turkey in 24 hours
- Super urgent visa service: Candidates can expect to get the approval of e visa in 05 business hours.
4. Turkey visa for Nigerian citizens FAQs
Some questions you may be interested in about the topic: Turkish visa for Nigerian
What is the validity of a Turkish E-visa for Nigerians?
The validity term of the Turkey e-visa is 180 days, beginning when Nigerian citizens arrive in Turkey. The travel to Turkey must be made during this time. With this type of visa, Nigerian nationals can enter Turkey once and stay there for 30 days.
What if I want to stay in Turkey for an extended length of time?
If you want to stay beyond the periods specified in your e-visa, you must apply for a visa extension. An e-visa is exclusively issued for business or tourist purposes. If you overstay your visa without renewing it, you will be fined heavily. You may also be deported or barred from returning to Turkey in the future.
How do I pay your Turkish visa expenses online?
If you apply for your Turkey visa online, you may pay the expenses online as well. If you apply for a tourist visa online, you can pay with a debit or credit card or using PayPal.
Hope the above article helps you to understand more about Turkey visa for Nigerian citizens. If you want to book a Turkish visa service or need more information, don't hesitate to contact us. Completely free, online 24/7