Turkey e-Visa requirements for Pakistani nationals
If you are planning a trip to Turkey and want to head over to the stunning beaches in Marmaris or visit the buzzing city of Istanbul, this article is for you.
Besides flight tickets, accommodation, and travel itinerary, Pakistani passport holders should also consider a Turkey visit visa before traveling to this fascinating country.
Keep up reading this article and find out more useful information about Turkey visa requirements for Pakistani citizens.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Pakistani citizens
Pakistan is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so you need a Turkey visa for Pakistani nationals if you want to travel to this country.
Type of Turkey e-visa for Pakistani citizens
Turkey tourist e-visa for citizens of Pakistan is granted for tourism and commerce purposes. The validity of this e visa is for 180 days from the arrival date, with a single entry into the country. Turkish e-Tourist visa allows the Pakistani applicants to stay in Turkey up to 30 days.
What is Turkey E-Visa?
The Turkish Government has introduced a web-based visa issuance system in 2013, as an electronic authorization from the Government to enter Turkey.
The Turkey e-visa is the equivalent of a visa, allowing Pakistanis to enter the country.
2. How to apply for a Turkey visa from Pakistan?
Documents required for Turkey visa from Pakistan
You can apply for Turkey e-Visa from Pakistan if you meet the conditions listed below:
- A valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- A round-trip ticket.
- Hotel reservations.
- A Pakistani passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date you enter Turkey.
Pakistani nationals who want to apply for other types of visa such as work visa, student visa need visit the Turkey Embassy in Pakistan.
Way to apply Turkey e-Visa from Pakistan
Travelers who want to visit Turkey from Pakistan will need a valid e-visa. The Turkey visa application form for Pakistanis is a form of electronic travel authorization.
Applicants can apply for the visa online from the comfort of home by smartphones, laptops, iPads, etc., which are connected to the internet.
The processing time of a Turkey visa application depends on the visa service you choose. E-visa will be issued electronically and sent to you via email.
- Step 1: Fill out the application form online at “Apply Visa”. You need to provide such information as visa details (number of visa, type of visa, the processing time), and personal information (Full name, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number, Date of arrival/departure).
- Step 2: Double-check all the information provided in step 1 to ensure the accuracy of details before making an online payment. You can use electronic transactions (Visa, Master Card, PayPal or American Express) or wire transfer (HSBC transaction) to pay for the visa processing fee.
- Step 3: Get your Turkey e-visa and instructions to get your visa stamped.
- Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport.
3. Turkey visa fee for Pakistani passport
The cost of a Turkey e-visa for Pakistani tourists has two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called the Visa Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Turkey e-Visa service fee: This is the amount that the applicant has to pay in advance for service during a Turkey eVisa processing time.
- Government fee: This is the amount that the applicant has to pay for the Turkey Immigration Department to process the visa.
In addition, GIS suggests that Pakistani citizens consider adding a small fee to use Turkey travel insurance service. This is a really useful service for tourists, helping to protect visitors as well as paying good benefits for guests when unexpected incidents occur during their journey.
4. Turkey visa processing time for Pakistani citizens
The Turkey visa process for Pakistan residents or any citizens is all quick. Nowaday, the Pakistanis who entered Turkey but did not have enough time to prepare for an e visa can use GIS - Turkey immigration service. There are 03 options for the processing time of an e visa application:
- Normal service: Pakistani applicants can get a Turkey visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa: If applicants use this service, they can get a Turkey visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: Pakistani nationals can get a Turkey visa in 05 business hours.
5. More information about Turkey visit visa for Pakistani passport holder
Some information about Turkey visit visa online for Pakistani citizens. Let’s discover!
Does 1 visa cover all my team?
Not right. Each traveler needs to get their own travel authorization to enter Turkey. If you are applying on the turkeyimmigration.org, you will be able to apply Turkey visa online for multiple people at the same time as long as you have all the required information.
Do I need a Transit visa for Turkey?
You don't need a Turkey transit visa for Pakistanis if you have no plans to leave the transit area. And, if you wish to leave the transit area, you need to apply for a Turkey visit e-visa as described in our guide above.
Why choose the Turkey visa service at GIS?
Choose the Turkey e-visa service for your trip to Turkey now. By GIS service, our professional staff will assist you with the necessary information and documents required for the Turkey online visa application process. So, the Turkey visa rejection rate for Pakistan is very low and you can save a lot of time to get approval.
We hope this article helps you understand Turkey visa requirements for Pakistanis citizens and now you know how to get the visa you need to enjoy a vacation in Turkey, a beautiful country.
If you have further questions about the Turkey visa for Pakistani passport holders, feel free to contact us 24/7.