Turkey e-Visa requirements for Omani nationals
Turkey is known as a country with a rich cultural heritage and its hospitality. There are a large number of international visitors traveling to Turkey to discover the featured destinations, enjoy the interesting events, and get more unforgettable experiences in this beautiful country. Before traveling to Turkey, one thing that you need to consider is a visa. So, how to get a visa in the most convenient way?
In this article, we will describe how you can get a Turkey visa for Omani citizens. What are the requirements, application processing time, and the Turkey visa fee from Oman.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Omani citizens
Oman is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so citizens of Omani need a visa to enter Turkey. It means an Oman passport holder needs a Turkey visa to enter this country. It is part of the Turkey immigration and travel policy.
For Oman citizens, there is also an electronic visa (short written e-visa) available for entry into Turkey. This is the best option if you're looking for a quick way to get your Turkey visa.
What type of Turkey visas for Omani nationals?
Turkey e-visa for Omani citizens has a validity of 06 months from the arrival date, allowing the applicants to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days with a multiple-entry. There is only one Type of Turkey e-visa that Omani travelers can apply for: Turkey Tourist E-visa. This e visa is granted for such purposes as tourism, sightseeing, and commercial activities in Turkey.
2. How to get Turkey tourist visa from Oman
The Turkey e-visa application form is quite simple to fill out. It just takes a few minutes to complete.
Steps to apply Turkish visa from Oman
Turkey e-visa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Turkey tourist visa for Omani citizens. Omani residents can apply for a visa online at our website. Here are the steps to complete the application process.
- Step 1: Fill out the Turkey visa application form online. Omani applicants are required to enter the visa details and the exact personal information.
- Step 2: Make sure all information is correct. Also in this step, choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for Turkey visa service fee. You can use electronic transactions (Visa, Master Card, PayPal or American Express) or wire transfer (HSBC transaction) to pay for the visa processing fee.
- Step 3: Get your e-visa as well as instructions for getting your visa stamped. The Turkish e-visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you via email.
- Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival at the Turkey Border. GIS recommends applicants print out the Turkey approval eVisa in case the Passport control officers at ports require it.
Besides, applicants can also apply to get a visa at the Turkey embassy in Muscat, Oman.
Track the process of your Turkey e Visa
The Omani applicants can check the process of your Turkey e Visa easily by “Check status” function in turkeyimmigration.org. Just fill in your information as requested below, you will know your Turkey visa status online in 30 minutes via email.
Documents required to get a Turkish visa for Omani citizens
To apply for a Turkey visa from Oman, Omani applicants are required documents below:
- An Oman passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry in Turkey, with at least 02 blank pages for verification.
- Valid Debit or credit card to pay the Turkey visa fees for Omani citizens.
- An email address to receive the approved e-visa.
The same passport must be used to apply for the visa and travel to Turkey from Oman. Omanis passport holders must enter Turkey for the first time within 180 days of the arrival date indicated.
3. How much processing time of a Turkey visa?
Applying for a Turkey visa for Omani residents is very simple and quick. GIS offers three processing options to get the Turkey approval e-visa:
- Normal service: Get the e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa: This case is for those who would like to get a Turkey visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: You need to pay a higher fee to get your e visa within 05 business hours.
4. Turkey e-Visa fee for Omani citizens
To apply for a Turkey visa online, you have to pay a Turkey visa online fee. It includes two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee.
- The Government fee is compulsory since Oman is not on the exemption list of Turkey e visa.
- The Service fee is the amount of money you have to pay depending on the processing time you choose.
In addition, the applicants can pay a small fee to buy Turkey travel insurance. You will receive good benefits when unexpected incidents occur on your journey to Turkey. The benefits of medical expenses, transportation costs, treatment, ...
5. Where to get more details about the Turkey visa for Omani citizens?
Omani citizens can visit turkeyimmigration.org for more information about the Turkey visa for Omanis passport holders. Our professional team with many years of experience will help you save a lot of time to get the approval Turkey e-visa.
Please feel free to contact the GIS customer service team as well. Here, you can reach us any time. Contact us online 24/7 by email, chat support or make a hotline call.