Turkey has always been a favorite holiday destination for many people thanks to its rich culture, architecture, delectable cuisine, gorgeous scenery, and plenty of shopping opportunities. As a result, Turkey has emerged as a popular tourism destination for Mauritius citizens.
This article will offer you with the most up-to-date information on Turkey visa requirements for Mauritius citizens, as well as the associated costs. Mauritius may carefully plan a trip to Turkey in the near future by reading this information.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Mauritius Citizens
The Turkish Government now provides e-Visas to citizens of over 50 countries, including Mauritius. Passport holders from Mauritius are no longer obliged to visit the Turkish embassy. In exchange, you may apply online and get your e-Visa faster.
What is Turkey e-Visa?
The Turkish Government launched an electronic visa in 2013 (which is called Turkey e-Visa). This is a simple online visa application that can be processed faster rather than the standard visa.
With the e-Visa, applicants no longer need to visit local embassies or wait in long lines to apply for a visa to enter Turkey.
Applicants just need to simply fill out an application form on the Turkey Immigration Services website and pay online. The visa will be emailed to the travelers once it is issued by the Government.
Holders of Turkey e-Visas should present their e-Visa at a border checkpoint and keep it secure during their travel.
What type of Turkish visa for Mauritius
As previously stated, Mauritius passport holders require a visa to enter Turkey. Mauritius citizens are required to get a Turkish visit visa in order to enter Turkey. Mauritius can remain in Turkey for up to 30 days on a tourist visa with multiple entries. This e-visa is valid for 180 days from the date of entry.
Mauritius residents can apply for a Turkish e-visa for tourist, sightseeing, or business purposes.
The majority of these visas do not allow the holders to work or do business in Turkey.
If you want to visit Turkey for another reason or stay longer than 30 days, you must apply at the Turkish embassy in Mauritius or elsewhere.
Turkey visa for Mauritius citizens
2. How to apply for a Turkey online visa for Mauritius Citizens
Applying for a Turkey e-Visa using our services at Turkey Immigration Services is simpler than most people believe. Filling out an online form should take no more than a few minutes.
Customer service is also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to get a Turkish e-Visa from Mauritius?
Mauritius residents can seek a tourist visa to Turkey from anywhere globally as long as they have access to the internet.
Follow these four simple procedures to obtain a Turkish visa approval as soon as possible:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online visa application form. You are required to supply visa information (number of visas, kind of visa, processing time) as well as personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival/departure) at this stage.
- Step 2: Pay the e-visa fees online. You should double-check all of the information supplied in the preceding step, as any errors might cause the application process to be delayed. For the visa processing cost, there are two options: electronic payments (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfers to the Bank of Cyprus.
- Step 3: Wait for the results of your eVisa application. The Turkish e-visa will be processed and granted online before being sent to you.
- Step 4: Before departing, you should print out at least a copy of your eVisa. Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
What are the visa requirements for Turkey?
Mauritius citizens guarantee that they meet the Turkish government's e-Visa requirements before applying for a visa for Turkey. As a consequence, the procedure is quick and simple. Candidates from Mauritius are required to obtain the following documents:
- A Mauritian passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Turkey. The passport should include two blank pages for entrance and departure stamps.
- To acquire the visa, you should have a valid email address. To pay for the visa processing, a valid debit or credit card will be required.
Furthermore, Mauritius candidates need to prepare a solid online connection and connected internet devices such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer in order to complete the application form.
Tracking Turkey visa status
Customers who use Turkey Immigration Services can use the " Check visa status " tab to check their visa status. Customers enter their visa details into the form, and the results are delivered to them within 30 minutes.
Cost of Turkey visa for Mauritius citizens
3. What is the processing time and cost of a Turkey visa?
Every tourist who applies for a Turkish e-Visa is concerned about the processing time and service fees. Don't worry, Turkey Immigration Services is reasonably priced.
How long does a Turkey visa take to process?
We provide three alternative processing durations, each with its own fee:
- Standard Service: The visa is likely to be issued within 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa: This service is for travelers who require a Turkey visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent visa: If you pay a fee for this service, you may expect to receive your e visa within 05 business hours.
How much is the Turkish e-visa fee?
The Turkish visa price for visitors from Mauritius comprises both the Government Fee and the Service Fee.
Furthermore, Mauritius inhabitants could charge a small cost for travel insurance, which will make you feel more secure throughout your vacation. It has various benefits in terms of medical services and transportation.
4. Turkey e-visa FAQS for travelers
Do Mauritius citizens need a visa to visit Turkey?
Mauritius citizens are required to obtain a visa to enter Turkey. Citizens have 2 ways to apply for a visa:
- Register at the embassy
- Apply for a visa online
Online registration helps visitors save time and effort to get an entry visa.
Which visa do Mauritius citizens need for Turkey?
Turkey online e visa allows Mauritian citizens to stay with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 180 days.
Where is the best place to apply for a visa to Turkey?
Turkey Immigration & e-Visa Portal is one of the professional websites, providing Turkish online visa services for tourists. Using our service helps visitors experience the best service with 05 outstanding advantages:
- Safety, fastest, reliable, save time.
- Secure online payment.
- 3 working days guarantee.
- No hidden fees and no traps.
- Money back guarantee if declined.
Hope this article supplied you with the information you needed about Turkey eVisa for Mauritius citizens. Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to book our services. You may reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our platform website, chat, hotline, or email.