Turkey visa for Mexican citizens: Application Process and Cost
With a special geographical location, the transcontinental country of Turkey has two Eurasian cultures, attracting tourists thanks to its mysterious beauty and interesting history.
To enter Turkey for the purpose of tourism, work or visit relatives, what procedures will you have to perform?
The following article, Turkey Immigration Services will provide you with the necessary information about Turkey visa requirements for Mexican citizens. Let’s discover!
1. Check Turkey visa for Mexican citizens
To enter Turkey, Mexicans must get a visa. It is a condition of Turkey's visa policy. The Turkish Government needs Mexicans to get a visa in order to visit the country. Furthermore, whether they are going for business or pleasure, they have the option of obtaining a Turkey electronic visa.
What is Turkey e-Visa?
Turkish e-visas are now available to Mexican citizens, replacing the traditional process of obtaining a visa through an embassy or consulate and helping to bypass long lines at the border.
Since some countries have incorporated e-Visas into their visa procedures, e-Visas have gained in popularity. The Turkish Government now provides e-Visa to more than 40 countries, including the Mexican.
You must apply for a Turkey visa if you are a Mexican citizen considering a trip to Turkey.
Turkey Immigration Services can help you get your travel documents on time and discover more about the Turkey visa for Mexicans.
Type of Turkish visa for Mexicans citizens?
Mexican passport holders can apply online for a Turkey e-Visa. This computerized method was established by the Turkish Government in order to simplify immigration and increase border security.
Turkey electronic visa is a tourist visa valid for 06 months from the arrival date. It allows Mexican citizens to stay in the country for up to 30 days with one entry.
Mexican nationals who enter Turkey for other reasons (work, study, etc.) or who wish to remain longer will not apply for an online visa, but will instead apply for a visa at the Turkey embassy in Mexico.
2. How to get the approval Turkey visa from Mexico
Turkey tourist visa for Mexican citizens is a short-term visa, which helps you save a lot of time to get the approval of Turkish e-visa.
Step by step to apply Turkey visa
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form. In this step, you must provide visa information (number of visas, kind of visa, processing time) as well as personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival/departure).
- Step 2: Make an online payment for the Turkey e-visa service. You should double-check all of the information provided in the previous step, since any mistakes might cause the application process to be delayed. There are two alternatives for the visa processing fee: electronic payments (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfers (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: Wait for the results of your e-visa application. The Turkish e-visa will be processed and granted online before being sent to you.
- Step 4: Download and print out your visa before traveling to Turkey. Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Documents to prepare before applying
Fortunately, as a Mexican visitor, satisfying the basic requirements for a visa to Turkey is all that is necessary. There is no need to supply any further documentation. The following are the basic requirements:
- A passport valid for at least six months before the planned arrival date in Turkey.
- A valid e-mail address to which we will send your e-Visa approval and confirmation number.
As you can see, there aren't many visa requirements if you apply for a visa and enter Turkey with an e-Visa.
3. Cost of Turkey visa for Mexican passport holders
Turkish visa cost depends on your passport nationality and the service you choose. Each application Turkish visa includes 02 type of fee:
Turkey Government & admin fee
This is a mandatory fee that applicants for a Turkish visa must pay to the Government. Depending on the country on your passport, the amount you will have to pay for government fees will vary. As a Mexican citizen, you need to pay US$35.00 for the Turkish eVisa Government fee.
Any changes after paying the Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
Turkish visa service fee
The Turkey Visa service fee is the amount that the applicant must pay in advance for service during the Turkey e-Visa processing time, from receiving and verifying the applicant's personal information to collecting the pre-approval visa letter from the Turkey Government and sending it to the applicant.
Currently, Turkey visa service at Turkey Immigration Services provides customers with 03 different service levels, corresponding to 03 different processing speeds. Customers can completely choose the type of service they want. Of course, the faster the processing time is, the higher the price of a Turkish visa.
- Typical service: The visa application will be processed in 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa: This service is for individuals who need a Turkey visa in less than 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Visa: If you pay a premium cost for this service, you may expect to obtain your e visa within 05 business hours.
In addition, Mexican citizens should prepare themselves a Turkish travel insurance package to be more secure for their trip. With only a small fee, you can get good medical and transportation support when unexpected mishaps occur during your trip.
Hope this article gives you useful information about Turkey visa for Mexican citizens. If you have any questions or want to experience the Turkish visa service, feel free to contact us now. The Turkey Immigration Services team with many years of experience will help you get the approved Turkey visa quickly and professionally.