Turkey visa for Grenada citizens: Requirements, Process and Cost
Turkey is well-known for its rich cultural heritages and friendliness. A big number of foreign travelers visit Turkey to discover the stunning attractions, attend exciting events and have more wonderful experiences in this lovely country. A visa is something you should think about before coming to Turkey. So, what is the best approach to obtaining a visa?
In this article, we will explain how Grenada citizens may obtain a Turkey visa. What are Turkey visa requirements for Grenada citizens, the processing time for applications, and the Turkey visa fee from Grenada?
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Grenada citizens
Grenada is not on the list of exempt countries for Turkey visas, hence Grenada citizens require a visa to enter Turkey. It indicates that a Grenada passport bearer needs a visa to enter Turkey. It is a component of Turkey's immigration and travel policy.
For Grenada nationals, an electronic visa (brief written e-visa) is also available for admission into Turkey. If you want to acquire your Turkey visa quickly, this is the best alternative.
What type of Turkey visas for Grenada nationals?
The Turkey e-visa is valid for six months from the date of entrance, allowing applicants to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days with repeated entries. Grenada residents can only apply for one type of Turkey e-visa: Turkey Tourist E-visa.
This e-Visa is valid in Turkey for tourist, sightseeing, and commercial activities.
2. How to get a Turkey tourist visa from Grenada
The Turkey e-visa application form is straightforward to complete. It only takes a few minutes to finish.
Steps to apply for Turkish visa from Grenada
The most typical way for Grenada nationals to obtain a Turkey tourist visa is using an e-visa. Residents of Grenada can apply for a visa online at Turkey Immigration Services.
The following are the stages to completing the application procedure.
- Step 1: Complete the online Turkey visa application form. Grenada candidates must include their visa information as well as their complete personal information.
- Step 2: Double-check that all information provided is correct. In this stage, you must also select a payment option and complete the secure payment page for the Turkey visa service charge. To pay for the visa processing fee, you can use electronic transactions (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfers (the Bank of Cyprus).
- Step 3: Submit the visa application for review. The Turkish e-visa will be processed and granted online, then sent to you.
- Step 4: Upon arriving in Turkey, get your visa stamped on your passport. Applicants are recommended to print the Turkey-approved e-Visa in case passport control officials at ports demand it.
In addition, candidates can request a visa at the Turkey embassy at your location.
Track the process of your Turkey e Visa
Grenada candidates may simply check the status of their Turkey e Visa by using the "Check status" tool on turkeyimmigration.org. Simply provide your information as required here, and you will receive your Turkey visa status by email in 30 minutes.
Documents required to get a Turkish visa for Grenada citizens
Grenada candidates will need the following papers to apply for a Turkey electric visa:
- A Grenada passport having at least 06 months validity from the date of arrival into Turkey.
- For Grenada nationals, a valid debit or credit card is required to pay the Turkey visa costs.
- An email address where you may obtain the authorized e-visa.
3. How long is the processing time of a Turkey visa?
It is quite straightforward and quick for Grenada citizens to apply for a Turkey visa. Turkey Immigration Services provides 03 processing time frame for obtaining a Turkey-approved e-visa:
- Normal service: You will receive the e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa: This option is for individuals who need a Turkey visa in less than 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Visa: You must pay a greater cost if you require your e visa within 05 business hours.
4. Turkey e-Visa fee for Grenada citizens
A Turkey visa online charge is required to apply for a Turkey visa online. It contains two (2) types of Visa Fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
- Because Grenada is not on the Turkey e visa exemption list, the Government charge is required.
- The Service cost is the amount you must pay based on processing time you select.
In addition, candidates can get Turkey travel insurance for a modest price. When unexpected events occur on your trip to Turkey, you will profit greatly. The advantages of medical expenses, transportation costs, therapy, and so on...
5. Where to get more details about the Turkey visa for Grenada citizens?
Grenada nationals may learn more about the Turkey visa for Grenada passport holders by visiting Turkey Immigration & eVisa portal. Our experienced staff with many years of experience will assist you in saving a significant amount of time in obtaining the approval Turkey e-visa.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries. You can reach us at any moment. Contact us online 24 hours a day, seven days a week by email, chat support, or phone.