Turkey Visa Requirements for Citizens of Bhutan
Turkey is a transcontinental country where East and West meet. This country is also one of the world's most visited tourist attractions. Many expats in the Middle East, particularly in the Gulf nations, have it on their travel wish list.
So, to assist you in fulfilling your vacation plans to Turkey, here is a tutorial on Turkey visa requirements for Bhutan nationals and how to apply for a Turkey tourist visa from Bhutan. Continue reading this article to learn more about Turkey visas.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Bhutanese residents
Bhutan is not on the visa exemption list for Turkey, hence Bhutanese citizens who wish to visit Turkey must get a visa.
What is Turkey e-visa for Bhutanese citizens?
The Turkey E Visa Authorization (Turkey e-visa) enables passengers to submit their visa applications prior to their trip to Turkey. According to the rules and regulations, the procedure of acquiring an e-Visa is straightforward and automated.
With an aim to enhance and modernize services while also saving time, visitors to Turkey just need a few minutes to complete the online visa application form on Turkey Immigration Services website, hence reducing the amount of time required to obtain the application form.
Type of Turkey visit visa for Bhutanese citizens
Bhutanese citizens can apply online for Turkish visas such as Turkish tourist E-visa. Bhutanese citizens can remain in Turkey for 30 days with a single entry using an e-visa.
The Turkish e visa for Bhutanese citizens is valid for 180 days from the date of entry, therefore Bhutanese visitors should enter Turkey during that time frame.
2. How to apply for a Turkey visa from Bhutan
Obtaining a visit visa to Turkey is quick and simple. Applicants from Bhutan may apply for a Turkey visa online and complete it in a matter of minutes as long as they have a valid travel document (passport) and a valid credit or debit card.
See the detailed step-by-step procedure below:
- Step 1: Go to "Apply Visa" and fill out the Turkey application form online.
- Step 2: Before making online payments for the e visa fee, double-check all of the details in the previous step.
- Step 3: Get your e-Visa and follow the instructions for getting your visa stamped.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
You can also apply for a normal visa in an old-fashioned manner. That means you must apply for a visa at the Turkish Embassy in Bhutan.
Points to remember
Before submitting the Turkey e-visa application form, you should review the information on the form and look into the Turkey e-visa pricing and payment methods. There are two payment options for the visa processing fee: Electronic payments (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfers are accepted (transaction via the Bank of Cyprus)
Fill in your information and double-check that it matches what's on your passport, otherwise you'll have to reapply and pay for another e-visa!
Required documents to apply for a Turkey visit visa
If Bhutan applicants are prepared to complete out the necessary paperwork before applying, the rejection rate for Turkish visas for Bhutan nationals is minimal. The following are the conditions:
- Maintain a passport valid for at least 06 months from the day Bhutan applicants plan to enter Turkey, with at least 02 unused pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A valid email address to get the results of your Turkey e-visa application.
- Valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland).
3. Turkey tourist visa application processing and cost
Normally, the processing time for a Turkey visa at Turkey Immigration Services is relatively short. Customers can pick from 03 service levels, depending on how quickly they need a visa clearance. Here are several examples:
- Typical service: Bhutan candidates will receive their e-Visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent Visa: The e visa will be given to the applicants' email address within 24 hours.
- Extremely urgent: Bhutanese individuals can expect to receive approval for a Turkey travel visa within 05 business hours.
Cost of Turkey visa for Bhutanese citizens
There is just one sort of Turkey visa price from Bhutan: the Government Fee and the Visa service fee.
The Government fee is charged by the Government to grant your visa. Meanwhile, customers must pay a charge in advance to cover the Visa service cost.
Where can I acquire legitimate health insurance in Turkey?
There are several firms in Bhutan that can provide you with Turkey travel insurance. Turkey Immigration Services gives travel insurance to candidates to make things easier and save time. This insurance would enable Bhutanese nationals to secure their advantages when visiting Turkey.
4. Why choose Turkey Immigration Services for a Turkey visit visa?
Turkey Immigration Services, a firm in the "Global Immigration Services" (GIS) group, owens turkeyimmigration.org. This is the world's top provider of online travel and related services.
We tailored services to make your travel experience smooth and hassle-free.
The experienced staff with many years of experience in the Turkey Immigration service industry can assist you in obtaining permission for a Turkey tourist visa while also saving you a significant amount of time.
Hope this post has provided you with further information on the Turkey visa requirements for Bhutanese citizens. If you have any questions about the procedure or any other pertinent issue, you may contact the Turkey Immigration Service support staff for assistance.