Turkey e-Visa Requirements for Citizens of Fiji
In recent years, Turkey has emerged as one of the most significant tourist destinations. More and more Fijians are planning visits to Turkey since it provides a diverse choice of places to visit, stunning scenery, and exhilarating activities that will make your stay unforgettable.
GIS will provide information about Turkey visa requirements for Fiji in this post. Continue reading to make sure you don't miss anything vital.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Fiji citizens
Because Fiji is not on the list of nations exempt from the need for a Turkey visa, a tourist visa to Turkey is necessary. Fijians can now apply for a Turkish visa in two ways:
- Online visa application for Turkey.
- Apply at the Turkish embassy in Fiji.
What is Turkey e-Visa?
Turkey e-Visa was introduced by the Turkish government in 2013. It is a government-issued electronic permit that allows overseas travelers to enter Turkey.
Citizens of nearly 90 qualified countries, including Fiji, can apply for this electronic visa through the Turkey e-Visa online application system prior to their visit to the nation, whether for tourism or business purposes.
Type of Turkey visit visa for Fiji citizens?
A Turkey visa for Fiji passport holders is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival, enabling applicants to remain in the country for up to 30 days with a single entry. Fiji can only apply for one type of visa to Turkey: a tourist visa.
This e visa is only good for short-term business or tourism trips. Other types of visas, such as work or student visas, must be obtained via one of Turkey's embassies or consulates in Fiji.
Fijians can apply for a tourist visa to Turkey from Fiji or any location in the world as long as their device is connected to the internet. All website functions are carried out online.
2. How to apply for an e-Visa to Turkey from Fiji?
To apply for an e visa to Turkey on Turkey Immigration Services website, Fiji candidates must first create a login account. There are simply four steps that must be taken:
- Step 1: Go to "Apply Visa" and fill out the online form. You must submit information such as your name, passport number, email address, and vacation itinerary, among other things.
- Step 2: Double-check that all of the information you've previously supplied is correct before completing an online payment. You can pay the visa processing cost by wire transfer or electronic transfer (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: After you submit your e visa application, the conclusion will be processed and communicated to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Fiji candidates must present the following papers in order to obtain an e-Visa for Turkey:
- Passports from Fiji must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of entrance into Turkey. It should be noted that this passport must have at least 02 blank pages for entrance and departure stamps.
- A round-trip ticket and a hotel reservation.
- Sufficient funds for at least $50 every day of your stay in Turkey.
- An up-to-date and often used email address.
- For e-Visa payments, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
In some special circumstances, Fịi will be required some following documents:
- Valid supplementary documentation is required (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland).
- A round-trip flight on Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or Atlasglobal Airlines.
Tracking Turkey visit visa status for Fiji citizens
In GIS, the "Check status" feature is provided. We want our clients to be able to monitor the status of their Turkey eVisa application.
Simply enter the information in the form of a request, and you will receive your visa status by email within 30 minutes.
3. Turkey e-Visa processing time and fees for Fiji citizens
Turkey e-Visa processing time
The processing period for a visa in Turkey is rather short. GIS provides 03 different processing times to our clients, depending on how quickly they need their visa granted.
It's worth noting that the sooner Fijians want their paperwork processed, the greater the charge will be.
- Normal service: When Fijians have enough time to prepare documentation and wait for a response, they will utilize this the majority of the time. If candidates from Fiji pick this sort of Turkish visa service, they will receive their visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent visa: Candidates from Fiji may be granted an e-visa to Turkey in as little as 24 business hours.
- Super urgent visa: Fiji candidates who use this service should expect to receive their e-Visa within 05 business hours.
Turkey e-visa for Fiji citizens fee
The Turkish visa charege for Fiji is broken down into two parts: the service price and the government fee.
- The Turkish e-visa service fee is the upfront fee that Fijians must pay for our services. It covers the time necessary to complete a Turkey e-Visa, beginning with the receipt and confirmation of the applicant's personal information and ending with the receiving of Turkey's pre-approval visa letter.
- The following is the government fee: Pay the Turkey Immigration Department to finish your e visa application.
Furthermore, Fiji applicants are advised to get Turkey travel insurance, which is an excellent alternative for them. This insurance not only protects Fijians traveling to Turkey but also makes it easier for the Turkish government to accept their e-Visa applications.
Fijians who do not employ this method may be denied a visa.
4. Turkey Visa for Fiji citizens FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions Fiji applicants can refer to:
Do I need a Turkey e-Visa if I arrive via a Cruise ship?
Fijians arriving at seaports who wish to visit the seaport city or adjacent regions for tourism purposes do not require a visa if their stay in Turkey does not exceed 72 hours.
If you are flying into or out of Turkey for your cruise vacation, you will need a visa.
Can I work in Turkey with a tourist visa?
No, the Turkey e-Visa is only valid for leisure or business travel to Turkey. Fijians who want to work or study in Turkey must get a standard visa from the Turkish embassy closest to them.
Hope you found this information about the Turkey visa requirements for Fiji citizens helpful. If you have any questions about the procedure or encounter any other issues, please contact the GIS support staff for assistance. We offer free online assistance seven days a week, 24 hours a day.