Turkey Visa Requirements for Equatorial Guinea Citizens
- 1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Equatorial Guinea citizens
- 2. How to apply for the Turkey visa from Equatorial Guinea
- 3. Processing time and Turkey visa cost
- 4. Turkish visa requirements for Equatorial Guinea citizens
- 5. Turkey online visa FAQS for Equatorial Guinea travelers
Turkey is a country with a long history, culture and many unique architectural works. This country is famous for the beautiful hot air balloon in the world Cappadocia, the Trojan horse, cotton castle or cathedrals, and majestic and old palaces. For Equatorial Guinea citizens, tourists need to apply for a tourist visa to enter Turkey.
In this article, you will learn more about the latest updates on Turkey visa requirements for Equatorial Guinea citizens, the application process, as well as the visa cost. Please keep reading!
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Equatorial Guinea citizens
Because Equatorial Guinea is not on the list of visa-exempt countries, nationals of Equatorial Guinea require a visa to enter Turkey.
Because all activities are completed online, the applicant does not need to be present while applying for a Turkey online e visa.
What is Turkey e-visa?
The Turkey visa online, also known as the Turkish e-Visa, is a travel permit that allows foreign travelers to enter the country.
The Turkey online visa is valid for 180 days from the date of entry and is available to citizens of over 50 countries. Equatorial Guinea is one of the nations that may obtain a Turkish e visa.
What type of Turkey online visa for Equatorial Guinea residents?
The holders of an Equatorial Guinea tourist visa can remain in Turkey for up to 30 days and enter the country once.
The departure date of an Equatorial Guinean citizen must be within 30 days after arrival. In the following instances, inhabitants of Equatorial Guinea are required to apply for a visa in a conventional manner:
- If the people of Equatorial Guinea want to stay in Turkey for more than 30 days.
- If Equatorial Guinea travelers want to study or work in Turkey, you must apply for a regular/traditional/sticker visa at the nearest Turkey embassy/commission.
Turkey visa for Equatorial Guinea citizens
2. How to apply for the Turkey visa from Equatorial Guinea
Once candidates have met all of the Turkey visa requirements, they may begin the application process for a Turkey e-Visa from Equatorial Guinea.
To finish your online application, follow these four steps:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application form for a Turkey visa. You can do so on our website at " Apply visa " with the visa details and personal information entered accurately.
- Step 2: Double-check all the information and pay the visa fee online using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a bank transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
- Step 3: Obtain your visa permission for entry into Turkey. You should print your online visa and bring it with you while visiting Turkey. If you wish to check the Turkish visa status, you can utilize the “Check Status” service provided by Turkey Immigration Services. You only need to fill out the needed information, and your visa status will be emailed to you within 30 minutes.
- Step 4: When you receive the e visa through email, print a copy and bring it with you when you travel to Turkey. The Immigration officer at the border checkpoint may ask you to show it to them when you arrive in Turkey. Lastly, have your visa stamped in your passport.
How to fill out an eVisa application form for Turkey?
Filling in the online Turkey visa application form is required to get the Turkey electronic visa. Details in your main and supporting documents should be accurate and recent. Otherwise, the system might decline your e-Visa application. The following information will be required:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of Arrival and Departure
This section contains critical information that will determine your eligibility for a Turkish e-Visa. Ensure that all information matches the contents of your supporting documents.
- Verify Your Information
- E-mail Verification
- If you do not receive the e-mail message that you have requested, please check your spam folder before sending a new request.
- People with dual nationality should choose nationality according to the passport used for the trip. If the country of travel document registered on the E-Visa is different from the carried passport, the E-Visa will become invalid.
Step by step of Turkey visa for Equatorial Guinea citizens
3. Processing time and Turkey visa cost
Turkish visa fees are divided into two categories:
- Visa service charge: This is the fee you must pay in advance for the Turkey visa service.
- The government fee is the sum that the applicants need to pay to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the e-Visa to be processed.
In addition, Equatorial Guinea passport holders can purchase travel insurance for a modest price. This insurance not only protects Equatorial Guineans' benefits when going to Turkey, but it also increases the chance of visa approval.
As previously stated, the total cost of a Turkish visa is determined on the speed with which you select the visa processing time service. All services at Turkey Immigration Services are swift, but if you need the approved visa in the shortest amount of time, you can pick the rush visa service. There are three categories of visa services from which to pick.
- Typical service: You only need to wait 03 business days to receive the approved e-visa.
- Urgent visa service: You can get your e visa in as little as 24 hours.
- Super urgent visa service: You must pay a greater charge for this sort of service, but you may anticipate receiving your e-visa approval in as little as 05 business hours.
4. Turkish visa requirements for Equatorial Guinea citizens
For Equatorial Guinea citizens, the Turkish government enforces a few Turkey e-Visa document requirements. These prerequisites are as follows:
- A passport from Equatorial Guinea must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Turkey, and it must have at least 02 vacant pages for entry/exit stamps.
- An email address to which the approved Turkey visa will be sent
- A return ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines, hotel reservation
- Equatorial Guinea travelers ensure that they prepare at least US $50 per each day of stay.
- To pay the Turkey visa costs from Equatorial Guinea, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
If the passport is due to expire, Equatorial Guineans must get a new one before applying.
5. Turkey online visa FAQS for Equatorial Guinea travelers
Summary of frequently asked questions about Turkey online visas. Let’s discover!
What happens if I overstay my visa in Turkey?
You need to renew your Turkish visa before it is overstayed, otherwise you will be breaking the law in Turkey.
How to check your Turkey visa status online?
For our customers! You can check your visa approval status using the "Check status" feature. Applicants only need to enter some necessary information as required, visa results will be emailed to guests within 30 minutes.
Is a visa required when you are in transit in Turkey?
Citizens of Equatorial Guinea do not require a transit visa when transiting in this country, however, you are not allowed to leave the airport area.
If you want to visit this country longer, apply for a visa online!
How long is Turkey e-visa valid for?
A Turkey e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the arrival date in Turkey. You should enter Turkey within the validity period of your visa.
When should I get a visa to Turkey?
Turkey online visa takes time for approval. Depending on the service you choose, the approval time will vary up to 3 days, however, if there are unexpected problems, it can take longer. Therefore, if you are already planning a trip to Turkey, apply for a visa online at least 07 days before your trip to get an approved entry visa to this country in time.
Why should I choose Turkish online visa services at Turkey Immigration Services?
The following are the top reasons why applicants should pick Turkey Immigration Services for Turkey visa services:
- It is simple to fill a visa application form for Turkey
- Apply from the comfort of your own home or from any location with an internet connection.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted as payment methods.
- Checking visa status is simple, thanks to our helpful "Check status" option.
- Visa specialists are available for discussion 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hope this article gives you enough information about Turkey visas for Equatorial Guinea Citizens. If you have any questions or want to book a Turkish e-Visa, please feel free to contact us.