Turkey e-Visa requirements for Bahamian citizens
In recent years, Turkey has emerged as one of the most major tourism centers. More and more Bahamas residents are planning visits to Turkey since it has a diverse choice of sites to visit, diverse scenery, and exciting activities that will make your stay unforgettable.
Turkey visa service - GIS will provide information on Turkey visa requirements for Bahamian citizens in this article. Continue reading to avoid missing any vital information.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Bahamian citizens
Because the Bahamas is not on the list of exempt countries for a Turkey visa, Bahamian nationals must get a Turkey visit visa.
Citizens of the Bahamas can now apply for a Turkish visa in two ways:
- Apply for a visa to Turkey online.
- Apply in person at the Turkey embassy in the Bahamas or elsewhere.
What is Turkey e-visa?
Turkey e-Visa was introduced by the Turkish government in 2013. It is a government-issued electronic authorization that permits international visitors to enter Turkey.
Citizens of around 90 eligible countries, including the Bahamas, can utilize the Turkey e-Visa online application system to apply for this electronic visa prior to their visit to the nation for tourism or business.
Type of Turkey visit visa for Bahamian citizens
Turkey visas for Bahamian passport holders are valid for 180 days from the date of entry and allow applicants to remain for up to 90 days with multiple entries. There is just one sort of visa available to Bahamian citizens: Turkey tourist e-Visa.
This e-visa is solely valid for tourist and short-term business trips. Bahamian nationals seeking other types of visas, such as work or student visas, must apply at Turkish embassies or consulates in the Bahamas.
Bahamas nationals can apply for a tourist visa to Turkey from anywhere in the world, as long as the device is linked to the internet. On the website, all operations are carried out online.
2. How to apply for an e-Visa to Turkey from Bahamas?
To participate in the panel, Bahamas candidates must first create a login account. There are simply four basic actions to take:
- Step 1: Go to "Apply Visa" and fill out the online form. You must submit information such as your personal and passport information, email address, travel information, and so on.
- Step 2: Before completing an online payment, double-check that all of the information you've previously supplied is error-free. To pay for the visa processing fee, you can use an electronic transaction (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or a wire transfer (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: Watch for the findings to be emailed to you or track Turkey visa status at “Check status”.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Applicants from the Bahamas must present the following papers in order to get an e-Visa for Turkey:
- A Bahamas passport valid for at least 06 months from the day the Bahamas arrive in Turkey. It should be noted that this passport should include at least 02 unused pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A recent and commonly used email address.
- To pay the visa fee, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
3. Turkey e-Visa processing time and fees for Bahamian citizens
Turkey e-Visa processing time
The processing period for a visa in Turkey is relatively short. GIS provides our clients with 03 alternatives, depending on how quickly they need their visa granted.
It's worth noting that the faster the processing time you desire, the more the charge you'll have to pay.
- Normal service: Used most of the time when you have ample time to prepare papers and wait for a response. You can acquire your visa in 03 business days if you use this form of visa service.
- Urgent service: You may get an e-visa to Turkey in as little as 24 business hours.
- Super urgent service: If you utilize this service, you should anticipate obtaining your e visa within 05 business hours.
Turkey e-visa for Bahamian citizens fee
For Bahamian nationals, the cost of a Turkish visa comprises two types of fees: the Service charge and the Government fee.
- The Turkish e-visa service charge: this is the fee you must pay in advance for our service. It covers the time it takes to complete a Turkey eVisa, beginning with receiving and confirming the applicant's personal information and ending with getting the pre-approval visa letter from Turkey.
- The government charge is: Pay the Turkey Immigration Department to get the e-visa application processed.
Furthermore, paying a minimal amount for Turkey travel insurance is a fantastic alternative for you. This insurance not only protects you when going to Turkey but also makes it simpler for the Turkish government to accept your e visa application. You may be denied a Visa if you do not follow this method.
5. Turkey Visa for Bahamian citizens FAQs
You can refer to the following commonly asked questions:
Do I need a Turkey e-Visa if I arrive via a Cruise ship?
Bahamas nationals arriving at seaports and intending to visit the seaport city or neighboring regions for tourism purposes are free from requiring a visa as long as their stay in Turkey does not exceed seventy-two (72) hours.
If you are flying into/out of Turkey for your cruise excursion, you will need to get a visa.
Can I work in Turkey with a tourist visa?
No, the Turkey e-Visa is only valid for travel for tourist or business meetings. If you are from Bahamas and wish to visit Turkey for work or study, you will require a normal visa from your nearest Turkish embassy.
Hope this post about the Turkey visa for Bahamian citizens was informative. If you have any questions about the procedure or any other pertinent difficul.