Turkey e-Visa requirements for Algerian citizens
Turkey has grown as one of the most important tourism destinations in recent years. More and more Algerians are planning trips to Turkey since it offers a varied range of locations to see, beautiful landscape, and thrilling activities that will make your stay unforgettable.
In this post, GIS will give information on the Turkey visa requirements for Algerians. Continue reading to ensure you don't miss any important information.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Algerian citizens
Algeria is not on the list of countries free from requiring a Turkey visa, hence a visit visa to Turkey is required. Algerians can now apply for a Turkish visa in one of two ways:
- Apply for a Turkish visa online.
- Apply as usual at the Turkish embassy in Algeria or elsewhere.
What is Turkey e-visa?
The Turkish government launched Turkey e-Visa in 2013. It is a government-issued electronic authorization that permits international visitors to enter Turkey.
Citizens of over 90 qualifying countries, including Algerians, can apply for this electronic visa by using the Turkey e-Visa online application system prior to their travel to the country for tourist or business.
Type of Turkey visit visa for Algerian citizens?
The validity of a Turkey visa for Algerian passport holders is 180 days from the issued date, allowing applicants to stay in the country for up to 30 days with a single entry. Algerians can only apply for one sort of visa: a tourist visa to Turkey.
This e visa is only valid for short-term business and tourism travels. Algerians seeking other types of visas, such as work or student visas, must apply through one of Turkey's embassies or consulates in Algeria.
Algerian citizens can apply for a tourist visa to Turkey from anywhere in the globe, as long as their device is linked to the internet. All operations on the website are done online.
2. How to apply for an e-Visa to Turkey from Algeria?
Algerian applicants must have a login account in order to apply for an e visa to Turkey using our website. There are only four essential steps to take:
- Step 1: Navigate to " Apply Visa " and complete the online form. You must provide information such as your name, passport number, email address, trip itinerary, and so on.
- Step 2: Before making an online payment, double-check that all of the information you've already provided is accurate. You can pay the visa processing fee through electronic transfer (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfer (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: Following submission, the outcome of your e visa application will be processed and emailed to you.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
In order to get an e-Visa for Turkey, Algerian applicants must provide the following documents:
- Algerian passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Turkey. It should be mentioned that this passport must have at least 02 blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- Valid supporting documentation is necessary (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland).
- Age is below 18 or over 35.
- A return ticket as well as a hotel reservation.
- Sufficient funds for at least $50 every day of your stay in Turkey.
- A round-trip flight on Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- An up-to-date and often used email address.
- For e-Visa payments, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
Tracking Turkey visit visa status for Algerian citizens
The " Check status" tool is available in GIS. We want our customers to be able to track the progress of their Turkey eVisa application.
Simply submit the information as a request form, and you will receive your visa status through email within 30 minutes.
3. Turkey e-Visa processing time and fees for Algerian citizens
Turkey e-Visa processing time
In Turkey, the processing time for a visa is rather short. GIS offers three alternative processing periods to our clients, depending on how fast they need their visa approved.
It's worth mentioning that the sooner Algerian nationals want their documents processed, the higher the fee they'll have to pay.
- Normal service: When Algerian nationals have adequate time to prepare the paperwork and wait for a response, they will use this most of the time. If Algerian candidates choose this type of Turkish visa service , they can get their visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent visa: Algerian candidates may receive an e-visa to Turkey in as little as 24 business hours.
- Super urgent visa: Algerian candidates who use this service should expect to receive their e-Visa within 05 business hours.
Turkey e-visa for Algerian citizens fee
The cost of a Turkish visa for Algerians is divided into two parts: the service charge and the government fee.
- The Turkish e-visa service price is the cost Algerian Citizens must pay in advance for our services. It covers the time required to complete a Turkey e-Visa, beginning with the receipt and confirmation of the applicant's personal information and concluding with the receipt of the pre-approval visa letter from Turkey.
- The government fee is as follows: Pay the Turkey Immigration Department to get your e visa application completed.
Furthermore, Algerian candidates are recommended to pay for Turkey travel insurance , which is a terrific option for them. This insurance not only protects Algerian visitors visiting Turkey, but it also makes it simpler for the Turkish government to accept their e visa applications. Algerian nationals who do not use this technique may be denied a visa.
4. Turkey Visa for Algerian citizens FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions Algerian applicants can refer to:
Do I need a Turkey e-Visa if I arrive via a Cruise ship?
Algerians arriving at seaports and wanting to visit the seaport city or neighboring regions for tourism purposes do not need a visa as long as their stay in Turkey does not exceed 72 hours.
You will require a visa if you are flying into or out of Turkey for your cruise adventure.
Can I work in Turkey with a tourist visa?
No, the Turkey e-Visa is only valid for travel to Turkey for tourism or business purposes. Algerians who wish to enter Turkey for employment or study must get a normal visa from the Turkish embassy nearest to them.
Hope you find this post about the Turkey visa for Algerians useful. If you have any queries regarding the procedure or have any other problems, please contact the GIS support team for assistance. We provide free online help seven days a week, 24 hours a day.