Scroll down to see the latest update on Turkey visa requirements for Ghana citizens
Turkey is a country rich in culture, architecture, delectable foods, stunning scenery, and a shopper's paradise. Did you realize that Istanbul straddles two continents? Istanbul is located on the Bosphorus, a body of water that separates Asia and Europe. You will have a tough time deciding where to go because there are so many beautiful spots to explore.
Do not miss this post if you are a Ghanaian planning a trip to Turkey. GIS offers information on the Turkey visa requirements for Ghanaians, as well as the most recent updates on the papers necessary, processing time, and cost.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Ghana citizens
Ghana is not in the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is required.
What type of Turkey visa is eligible for Ghana citizens?
As a Ghanaian traveling to Turkey, you are eligible for a single-entry visa with a 30-day maximum stay. The passport has a validity duration of 180 days from the moment Ghana nationals enter the country.
Thirty days should be set aside for a vacation or a quick tour of the country. Instead of visiting the embassy and going through the time-consuming process of getting a conventional visa, Ghana citizens can apply for an e-Visa.
What is a Turkish electronic visa?
The Turkey online e-Visa was launched in 2013 to replace the time-consuming process of applying for a visa at an Embassy or Consulate.
Eligible citizens must fill out the Turkey online e-Visa application form in order to enter the country. It merely takes a few minutes and removes the need to visit a diplomatic mission. An e-Visa is offered for nationals traveling to Turkey for vacation or business purposes.
Ghanaian visitors who want to visit Turkey for other purposes, such as work or study, should apply for a normal visa at a Turkish embassy or consulate.
2. How to apply Turkey e-Visa for Ghana citizens
You may begin applying online now that you have prepared all of the essential paperwork. The application process for a Turkish visa is simple and quick:
Step by step to apply Turkish visa from Ghana
The Turkey visa application form is simple to comprehend and complete. For your convenience, only four easy actions are required.
- Step 1: Complete the Turkey e-Visa application online. You may fill out a Turkey visa application totally online in just a few minutes by giving personal information such as full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data.
Check that all of the information you supplied is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Complete the Turkey e-Visa payment online. Before completing the Turkey e-Visa application form, you must also confirm your payment method for the visa processing fee. You must use a current and valid debit or credit card to securely pay the amount and submit the request for approval.
- Step 3: Apply for a Turkey visa online. The Turkey approved visa will be emailed to you. You may also follow visa status on the GIS website by using the " Check status " function.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Documents requirements for Turkey visit visa for Ghana residents
Ghanaians can apply for a Turkey e-Visa provided they match the following requirements:
- Traveling for either pleasure or business.
- A valid email address to get e-visa application approval.
- To pay the e-visa charge, you must have a valid credit or debit card.
- A Ghanaian passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Turkey, with at least 02 blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A genuine Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). Please keep in mind that E-visas are not recognized as supporting papers.
- A return ticket, a hotel reservation, and at least $50 each day of your stay are required.
- A round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
3. Turkey e-Visa fee for Ghana citizens
The cost of Turkey visa includes two types of fees:
The fee levied by the Government for applying for a Turkey e-Visa online varies according to nationality.
There is also a service fee, which covers the cost of processing the application as well as any additional information and assistance required in completing the online visa form for Turkey.
In terms of service fees, the price will vary based on the service you select. Currently, our Turkey visa service offers three distinct service packages based on three different processing times:
- Normal processing: You will receive an approved visa within three working days.
- Urgent visa processing: Get an e-visa in 24 hours.
- Supper urgent processing: You must pay a greater cost in order to receive your visa in as little as 05 business hours.
You should also think about acquiring a travel insurance plan. For a little cost, you may feel more safe about your travel and receive medical insurance if an unforeseen catastrophe occurs.
4. Turkey visa for Ghana citizens FAQs
A few questions related to the Turkey visa requirement for Ghanaian citizens topic that may interest you.
Do I need a Turkey transit visa if I transit through Turkey?
You are required to have a Turkish visa ONLY if you wish to leave the airport while in Turkey.
What happens if I make a mistake with my information in theTurkey visa form?
Applicants should examine all of the information they provided during the application process before submitting the online form.
If you entered your information wrong, please contact our customer service representatives as soon as possible so that they can assist you with the issue.
Keep in mind that your eVisa is linked to the number in your passport. You cannot make any modifications if we have already submitted your application. You must fill out and submit a new Turkey eVisa application form.
Who can apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
Citizens of eligible countries traveling for tourism, business, or to transit through Turkey can apply for the Turkey e-Visa. Use the Turkey visa check requirement to find out which nationalities are eligible.
What are the restrictions of Turkey Online e-Visa?
The Turkey e-Visa allows for a brief stay in the nation for vacation or business.
Travelers should apply for a travel document from a Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their place of residency for other objectives, such as employment or study.
5. Why should I choose Turkey visa services at GIS?
All passport holders who wish to visit Turkey but do not have a Turkish visa can use our Turkey visa services to obtain the necessary authorization and enter the country. It enables specialists to manage your Turkish visa while you rest and carefully organize your vacation.
We can provide a stress-free, high-quality visa service. To obtain an e visa to Turkey, you must first complete an application form, which takes a few minutes to complete. You won't even have to get out of the house! Any working device with an internet connection would suffice.
Hope this post has provided you with valuable information regarding the Turkey visa requirements for Ghanaians. Please contact us if you need to book a Turkey e-Visa or if you have any other questions.