Turkey Visa Requirements for Citizens of Benin
This post is for you if you are considering a vacation to Turkey and want to explore the lovely beaches of Marmaris or the booming metropolis of Istanbul.
In addition to airplane tickets, lodging, and a vacation itinerary, Benin passport holders should consider obtaining a Turkey visit visa before visiting this intriguing nation.
Continue reading this article to learn more about Turkey visa requirements for Benin citizens.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Benin citizens
Benin is not on the list of exempt countries for Turkey visas, thus if you are a Benin native, you will require a Turkey visa to visit this country.
Type of Turkey e-visa for Benin citizens
Benin passport holders are issued a tourist e-visa to Turkey for tourism and business purposes. This e visa is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival and allows for just one entry into the country. The Turkish e-Tourist visa permits applicants from Benin to remain in Turkey for up to 30 days.
What is Turkey E-Visa?
In 2013, the Turkish Government implemented a web-based visa issuing system as an electronic permit for the government to enter Turkey.
The Turkey e-visa is a visa substitute that allows Benin to enter the country.
2. How to apply for a Turkey visa from Benin?
Documents required for Turkey visa from Benin
If you match the following requirements, you can apply for a Turkey e-Visa from Benin:
- A real Supplementary Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland). E-visas are not recognized as a supporting document.
- A return ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- Reservations for hotels.
- A Benin passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Turkey.
Benin residents seeking other types of visas, such as work or student visas, must apply through the Turkey Embassy in Benin.
Way to apply Turkey e-Visa from Benin
Travelers from Benin who wish to enter Turkey will require a valid e-visa. Benin's Turkey visa application form is a type of electronic travel authorization.
Applicants can apply for a visa online from the comfort of their own homes using smartphones, computers, iPads, and other internet-connected devices.
The length of time it takes to process a Turkey visa application is determined by the visa provider you select. The e-visa will be issued electronically and sent to you through email.
- Step 1: Complete the "Apply for Visa" online application form. You must include visa information (number of visas, kind of visa, and processing duration) as well as personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure).
- Step 2: Before completing online payment, double-check all of the information provided in step 1 to ensure that the data are correct. To pay for the visa processing fee, you can use an electronic transaction (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or a wire transfer (the Bank of Cyprus).
- Step 3: Obtain your Turkey e-visa as well as instructions for getting your visa stamped.
- Step 4: Have your visa affixed to your passport.
3. Turkey visa fee for Benin passport
The cost of a Turkey e-visa for Benin visitors includes two (2) types of Visa Fees: the Visa Service Fee and the Government Fee.
- Fee for Turkey e-Visa service: This is the amount that the applicant must pay in advance for services performed during the Turkey eVisa processing time.
- The government fee is the amount paid to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the visa to be processed.
Furthermore, the Turkey Immigration Services recommends that Benin nationals consider charging a small charge to utilize the Turkey travel insurance service. This is a very important service for travelers, as it helps to safeguard visitors while also providing excellent advantages to guests should unforeseen accidents occur during their vacation.
4. Turkey visa processing time for Benin citizens
The Turkey visa application process for Benin residents or citizens is simple. Beninans who have entered Turkey but have not had enough time to apply for an e visa can now use the Turkey Immigration Service.
For the processing time of an e visa application, there are three options:
- Normal service: Applicants from Benin can obtain a Turkey visa in 03 working days.
- Urgent Visa: Applicants who use this service can obtain a Turkey visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent visa: Benin nationals can get a Turkey visa in 05 business hours.
5. More information about Turkey visit visa for Benin passport holder
Visit visa online for Benin citizens for more information about Turkey. Let's find out!
Does a single visa cover my entire team?
That's not correct. To enter Turkey, each passenger must have their own travel authorization. If you apply through turkeyimmigration.org, you will be allowed to apply for several Turkey visas at the same time as long as you have all of the necessary information.
Is a transit visa required for Turkey?
If you do not intend to exit the transit zone, you do not require a Turkey transit visa for Benin. If you want to exit the transit zone, you must apply for a Turkey visit e-visa, as mentioned in our guidance above.
Why should you choose Turkey Immigration services?
For your future travel to Turkey, use the Turkey e-visa option. Our skilled team will assist you with the relevant information and documents for the Turkey online visa application procedure through our Turkey Immigration Service. As a result, the Turkey visa refusal rate for Benin is quite low, and you may save a significant amount of time in obtaining permission.
Hope that this post has helped you understand Turkey visa requirements for Benin citizens, and that you now know how to obtain the visa you require to spend a holiday in Turkey, a lovely country. If you have any additional queries concerning the Turkey visa for Benin passport, please contact us at any time.