Turkey Visa Requirements for Citizens of Yemen
Turkey has long been a favorite vacation destination for many people due to its diverse culture, architecture, delectable cuisine, gorgeous scenery, and extensive shopping opportunities. As a result, Turkey is more popular among Yemeni tourists.
This article will provide you with the most up-to-date information on Turkey visa requirements for Yemen, as well as the associated costs. Yemen citizens can carefully plan a trip to Turkey in the near future after reading this article.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Yemen Citizens
E-Visas are currently available from the Turkish government to nationals of over 40 countries, including Yemen. The Turkish embassy in Yemen is no longer required for Yemeni passport holders. In exchange, you will be able to apply online and obtain your e-Visa sooner as a Yemen citizen.
What is Turkey e-Visa?
The Turkish government launched an electronic visa system in 2013. (which is called Turkey e-Visa).
This e-Visa eliminates the need for applicants to visit local embassies or wait in long lines at airports to secure a visa. Instead, applicants must simply complete an online application form and make online payments. The visa will be emailed to the passenger once it is issued.
Holders of a Turkey e-Visa should present it to the Immigration Officer at the airport and maintain it safely throughout their trip.
Type of Turkish visa for Yemen
Yemeni passport holders, as previously stated, require a visa to enter Turkey. Yemen needs a Turkish visit visa to enter the country. Yemenis can stay in Turkey on tourist visas for up to 30 days in total with a single entrance. This e-visa is valid for 180 days from the date of entry.
Yemeni citizens are eligible to apply for a Turkish e-visa for tourists which is used for sightseeing purposes.
The majority of these visas do not allow the holder to work or do business in Turkey.
If you want to visit Turkey for another reason or stay longer than 30 days, you must apply at the Turkish embassy in Yemen or anywhere in the world.
Turkey e-visa for Yemen citizens
2. How to apply for Turkey online visa for Yemen Citizens
Many people underestimate how simple it is to apply for a Turkey e-Visa with Turkey Immigration services. It should only take no more than 20 minutes to complete an online form.
Professional assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Step by step to apply for Turkish e-Visa
Yemenis can apply for a tourist visa to Turkey from anywhere in the globe if they have access to the internet.
Follow these four simple procedures to have your Turkish visa approved:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application. You must enter both visa information (number of visas, kind of visa, processing time) and personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival/departure) in this stage.
- Step 2: Pay for the e-visa service online. Because any errors could cause the application process to be delayed, you should double-check all of the information supplied in the previous stage. Electronic payments (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) are accepted for paying the visa processing cost.
- Step 3: Wait for your evisa application to be approved. You will receive your Turkish e-visa after it has been processed and issued online.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Apply for a Turkey e-visa for Yemen citizens
Yemen must meet the Turkish government's e-Visa requirements. As a result, the procedure is simple and quick. Travelers from Yemen must prepare the following documents:
- Yemen passports are valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Turkey. The passport should include at least two blank pages for entry and exit stamps.
- To obtain the visa, you must have a valid email address.
- Valid Documents to Support Your Case (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland).
- A round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or Atlasglobal Airlines
- A hotel reservation, and a minimum of $50 in cash for each day of your stay.
Yemen applicants must also have a reliable online connection and connected internet devices such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer to complete the application form.
Tracking Turkey visa status
The "Check visa status" function is available to customers who apply for a visa online at Turkey Immigration services. Customers enter their visa details into the form, and the results are emailed to them within 30 minutes.
Turkey e-visa requirements for Yemen citizens
3. What is the processing time and cost of a Turkey visa?
Tourists applying for a Turkish e-Visa are concerned about processing times and service costs. Don't worry, the Turkey visa service provided by Turkey Immigration Services is fairly affordable. We provide 03 different processing times, each with its own fee:
- Typical services include: The visa could be granted in 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa: This service is for Yemen citizens who require a Turkey visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent visa: If you pay a premium for this service, you can expect to receive your e visa in as little as 05 business hours.
The Government Fee and Service Fee are included in the Turkish visa fee for Yemenis applying for a Turkey eVisa.
Additionally, Yemenis could charge a minimal amount for travel insurance, which will make you feel safer during your vacation. It has various benefits in terms of medical services and transportation.
Hope this article gave you all the information you needed about Turkey visa requirements for Yemen citizens. Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to reserve our services. You can reach us via our platform website, chat, hotline, or email at any time.