Check Turkey e-Visa requirements for Palestinian citizens
Turkey, which straddles the two continents of Europe and Asia, is a cultural melting pot with something for everyone. It features a beautiful coastline that borders the Mediterranean Sea, ancient ruins that match those of Greece and Italy, wonderful food, and welcoming inhabitants.
If you are a Palestinian citizen and have planning to visit Turkey, this post is for you. Turkey visa service GIS will bring you the latest information about Turkey visa requirements for Palestinian citizens.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Palestinian citizens
Turkish e-visas for Palestinians are promoted since they are the quickest and simplest option to obtain a visa.
Palestinian candidates only need a few minutes to complete the form on their smartphone or computer, and they will receive the approved Turkish e-Visa by email.
What is Turkey e-visa?
Thanks to simple technology, Palestinian nationals may get a Turkey e-visa in minutes. This approach is faster than paper applications and takes about the same amount of time as a normal visa. It's also less expensive than submitting a paper application. You can apply for it using the Turkey visa service or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' official e-visa system.
Type of Turkey visa for Palestinian citizens
The electronic visa for Turkey is valid for the following tourism activities: vacation, athletic activities, and cultural activities.
Tourist visas in Turkey allow Palestinians to stay for up to 30 days and visit the country just once.
It is perfect for visitors to Turkey who are on holiday or on a short business trip. Foreign visitors to Turkey for other purposes will need a different type of visa.
They do not need a Turkey transit visa if they will not leave the international transit zone. To leave the airport, you must have an e-Visa for transit.
2. How to apply for a Turkey visa for Palestinian citizens
The Turkey e-visa for Palestinians is the most convenient option for vacationers and business travelers. The streamlined e-Visa application procedure makes it easier for Palestinians to go to Turkey.
Step by step to apply for the Turkey visa
The Palestinians can apply for an e-visa to Turkey swiftly and easily. Follow the four steps listed below:
- Step 1: Fill out the Turkey online application form.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documentation. You should double-check all of the information you submit before completing an online payment. Any errors may cause your visa application to be delayed or even denied. Also, for our visa service cost, select a payment option and complete the secure checkout form.
- Step 3: Obtain your e-visa as well as instructions for having your visa stamped. Check your email from us for your confirmed details at this stage, and we will let you know when you will receive your Turkey e-visa.
- Step 4: Upon arriving in Turkey, get your visa stamped on your passport.
All you have to do now is wait for your e-Visa to Turkey to be granted after submitting the Turkey visa application form and paying the visa cost.
While your visa is accepted, you will receive an email with a printout, which you must bring with you when visiting Turkey.
Tips for tracking the Turkey visa status for you. Palestinian citizens can submit and track their own e-visa applications online using the Check status option.
It is simple to track Turkey's visa status by filling out the form; you will receive your visa status by email in 30 minutes.
Documents required for Turkey visa for Palestinian residents
When applying for a visa to Turkey, Palestinian people must present certain documentation. These are some examples:
- A scan of your passport with at least two blank pages and 180 days validity from the date of your arrival in Turkey.
- A valid email address in order to get the Turkey visa acceptance letter as well as other crucial updates.
- A valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- A round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- Hold a return ticket, hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
- Methods of payment: To pay the visa fee, you must have an active debit or credit card.
3. Cost of Turkey visa for Palestinian citizens
Turkish e-visa fees for Palestinians
The cost of a Turkey e-visa varies according to the kind of visa. It covers the visa service fee as well as the governance fee.
Furthermore, Palestinians can pay a little cost to obtain Turkey travel insurance, which allows them to maintain their benefits when visiting Turkey.
Turkey visa processing time
Turkey e-visa applications are quickly processed. Applicants can pick the rush visa option at GIS, which takes just 05 business hours to acquire the Turkey-approved visa. There are three sorts of visa services from which to pick for the processing period of your application:
- Normal visa: You must wait 03 business days for your visa to be approved.
- Urgent visa: With this service, you may anticipate receiving your Turkey e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent visa: This is the quickest visa service we provide. If you use this service, you will receive a Turkey visa within 05 business hours.
4. Why choose the Turkey visa service at GIS
The benefits of applying for a Turkey visa service with GIS.
- Our Turkey visa approval rate is 99.9%, the highest in the industry.
- The guaranteed delivery time for Turkey visas is merely 05 working hours.
- We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via Online Chat Support / Phone / Email / Skype.
- Prompt email notifications at each stage of the Turkey visa application process.
Hope this article gives you more updates on Turkey visa requirements for Palestinian citizens. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us online 24/7 at no charge.