Check Turkey e-Visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
This article is for you if you are considering a vacation to Turkey and want to explore the lovely beaches of Marmaris or the booming metropolis of Istanbul.
In addition to airplane tickets, lodging, and a vacation itinerary, Nepalese passport holders should consider obtaining a Turkey visit visa before visiting this fascinating nation.
Continue reading this article to learn more about the Turkey visa requirements for Nepalese citizens.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
Nepalese is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so you need a Turkey visa for Nepalese nationals if you want to travel to this country.
Type of Turkey e-visa for Nepalese citizens
A Turkey tourist e-visa is issued to Nepalese people for tourism and business purposes. This e visa is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival, with a single entrance into the nation. The Turkish e-Tourist visa permits Nepalese applicants to remain in Turkey for a maximum of 30 days.
What is Turkey E-Visa?
In 2013, the Turkish government implemented a web-based visa issuing system as an electronic permit from the government to enter Turkey.
The Turkey e-visa is a visa substitute that allows Nepalese to enter the country.
2. How to apply for a Turkey visa from Nepalese?
Documents required for Turkey visa from Nepalese
If you match the following requirements, you can apply for a Turkey e-Visa from Nepal:
- A Nepalese passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Turkey, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification.
- A genuine Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland). As a supporting document, e-visas are not accepted.
- A return ticket.
- Reservations for hotels with at least $50 for each day of stay in Turkey.
- A round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
Nepalese nationals seeking other types of visas, such as work or student visas, must apply at the Turkey Embassy in Nepal or overseas.
Way to apply Turkey e-Visa from Nepal
Travelers from Nepal who wish to enter Turkey will require a valid e-visa. The Nepalese visa application form is a type of electronic travel authorization.
Applicants can apply for a Turkey visa online from Nepal or anywhere using smartphones, computers, iPads, and other internet-connected devices.
The length of time it takes to process a Turkey visa application is determined by the visa service you select. The e-visa will be issued online and emailed to you.
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form at "Apply Visa" In this step, you must give visa specifics (number of visas, kind of visa, processing time) as well as personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure).
- Step 2: Before completing online payment, double-check all of the information supplied in step 1 to guarantee the accuracy of the details. To pay for the visa processing fee, you can use an electronic transaction (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or a wire transfer (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: Obtain your Turkey e-visa as well as instructions for getting your visa stamped.
- Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport..
The application for a Turkey e-Visa from Nepal can start once Nepalese applicants have met all the necessary requirements.
Once the e-visa has been granted, it will be sent via email to the applicants. You should print a copy of an e visa and bring it with you when traveling to Turkey. In some cases, the immigration officers may request you to present it upon your arrival in Turkey.
3. Turkey visa fee for Nepalese passport
The cost of Turkey e-visa for Nepalese travelers includes two (2) types of Visa Fees: the Visa Service Fee and the Government Fee.
- Fee for Turkey e-Visa service: This is the sum that the applicant must pay in advance for services rendered throughout the processing time of a Turkey eVisa.
- The government fee is the sum that the applicant must pay to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the visa to be processed.
Furthermore, GIS recommends that Nepalese citizens consider charging a little charge to utilize the Turkey travel insurance service. This is a very important service for travelers, as it helps to safeguard visitors while also providing excellent advantages in case unforeseen accidents occur during their vacation.
4. Turkey visa processing time for Nepalese citizens
The Turkey visa application procedure is simple for Nepalese residents or nationals of any nationality. Nepalese nationals who entered Turkey but did not have enough time to prepare for an e visa can now use the GIS - Turkey immigration service.
There are three possibilities for the processing time of an e visa application:
- Normal service: Nepalese candidates can obtain a Turkey visa within three working days.
- Urgent Visa: Applicants who use this service can receive a Turkey visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Visa: Nepalese people can receive a Turkey visa within 05 business hours.
5. More information about Turkey visit visa for Nepalese passport holders
Some information about Turkey visit visa online for Nepalese citizens. Let’s discover!
Does 1 visa cover all my team?
Not right. Each traveler needs to get their own travel authorization to enter Turkey. If you are applying on the turkeyimmigration.org, you will be able to apply for Turkey visa online for multiple people at the same time as long as you have all the required information.
Do I need a Transit visa for Turkey?
You don't need a Turkey transit visa for Nepalese if you have no plans to leave the transit area. And, if you wish to leave the transit area, you need to apply for a Turkey visit e-visa as described in our guide above.
Why choose the Turkey visa service at GIS?
Select the Turkey e-visa option for your next trip to Turkey. Our professional team will assist you with the relevant information and documents for the Turkey online visa application procedure through our GIS service. As a result, the Turkey visa denial rate for Nepalese is relatively low, and you may save a significant amount of time in getting approval for an e visa to Turkey.
Hope that this article has helped you understand the Turkey visa requirements for Nepalese citizens and that you now know how to obtain the visa you require to spend a holiday in this beautiful country.
If you have any additional queries concerning the Turkey visa for Nepalese passport, please contact us at any time.