Turkey visa for Dominican Republic Citizens: Cost and Application
Turkey is a country with a lengthy history, culture, and numerous one-of-a-kind architectural works; it is well-known for being the location to see the most magnificent hot air balloons in the world, cotton castles or cathedrals, majestic and historic palaces.
If you are a Dominican Republic citizen and wish to visit Turkey, you must first get a Turkish visa. Let's look at the Turkey visa requirements for Dominicans Republic citizens in the article below.
1. General information on Turkey visa for Dominican Republic citizens
The usage of a Turkish e-visa for the Dominican Republic is recommended since it is the quickest and most convenient option to obtain a visa.
Applicants from the Dominican Republic only need a few minutes to fill out the form on their smartphone or computer and will obtain the approved Turkish e-Visa by email.
Dominican Republic citizens need a visa to visit Turkey
Because the Dominican Republic is not on the list of exempt countries for Turkey visas, Dominican Republic passport holders must obtain a Turkey visa to visit this country. Applying online is the quickest and most convenient method to obtain your visa.
What is a Turkey E-Visa?
In 2013, the Turkish Government launched the online e-Visa service (e-Visa application) for the visitor, who wishes to get a visa to Turkey for tourism, business reasons.
This Turkey e-visa is a digital version of the conventional sticker and stamp visa that replaces the traditional sticker and stamp visa.
The Turkish authorizes the applicant's entry into Turkey
As long as you complete your application for a Turkish e-visa, obtaining a visa for business or tourism travel to Turkey is simple and inexpensive.
Types of turkey e-visa for Dominican Republic citizens
Turkey e-visa is valid for 180 days from the date of admission and enables Dominican Republic citizens to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days from the date of entry with multiple entries.
For the Dominican Republic, there is just one type of Turkey e-visa to apply for: Turkey Tourist e-visa.
If you intend to visit Turkey for another reason or stay longer than 90 days, you must apply for a visa at the Turkish embassy in the Dominican Republic.
2. How to get a Turkey visa from Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic citizens may now apply for a Turkish visa online on Turkey Immigration & eVisa portal.
When applying for a visa to Turkey, Dominican Republic nationals must present certain papers. These are some examples:
- A scan of your passport that has at least 180 days validity from the date of your arrival in Turkey.
- A valid email address in order to receive the Turkish visa approval letter as well as other important updates.
- Methods of payment: To pay the visa fee, you must have an active debit or credit card.
Way Dominican Republic getting visa online to Turkey
The Dominican Republic citizens can apply for a Turkey visa from the Dominican Republic swiftly and easily. Follow the four steps listed below:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form at "Apply visa".
- Step 2: At this step, you should double-check all of the information you provided before completing an online payment. Any errors may cause your visa application to be delayed or even denied. Also, for our visa service cost, select a payment option and complete the secure checkout form.
- Step 3: Submit your visa application form and receive an email confirming your visa order. Check your email from us for your confirmed details in this stage, and we will let you know when you will receive your Turkey e-visa.
- Step 4: When you get your visa, you should print it out. Upon arriving in Turkey, get your visa stamped in your passport.
All you have to do now is wait for your e-Visa to Turkey to be granted after submitting the Turkey visa application form and paying the visa cost.
3. Turkey e-Visa processing time and fees for Dominican Republic residents
Processing time of Turkey visa
Turkey e-visa applications are swiftly processed. Applicants can pick the rush visa option at Turkey Immigration Services, which takes only 05 business hours to acquire Turkey approved visa.
There are 03 sorts of visa services from which to pick for the processing period of your application:
- Normal visa: You must wait 03 business days for your visa to be approved.
- Urgent visa: With this service, you may anticipate to receive your Turkey e visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent visa: This is the quickest visa service we provide. If you use this service, you will receive a Turkey visa within 05 business hours.
How to check Turkish visa status online?
Dominican Republic nationals can apply for and track their own e-visa requests online using the Check status option.
Tracking Turkey visa status is simple. Simply complete out the form with the needed information, and you will receive your visa status by email in 30 minutes.
Turkish e-visa fee for Dominican Republic citizens
The cost of a Turkey e-visa varies according to the kind of visa. It covers the visa service expenses as well as the government charge.
Furthermore, Dominican Republic residents should pay a small charge to obtain Turkey travel insurance, which allows them to maintain their benefits while visiting Turkey.
4. Turkish visa for Dominican Republic citizens FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about Turkey visas for Dominican Republic residents.
Do my children need a Turkey visa?
Residents of the Dominican Republic traveling with children must get separate online visas to Turkey for each kid.
Does the Dominican Republic need transit visas for Turkey?
Dominican Republic travelers who want to transit through Turkey must stay within the transit zone and do not need an e-Visa.
Is there an Istanbul visa?
The city does not require a visa. So, if you are a Dominican Republic citizen and want to visit Istanbul, you will need to apply for a Turkish visa, which will allow you to enter the city.
Can I work in Turkey with an e-visa?
No. The Turkish e-Visa is only valid for Dominican Republic nationals visiting Turkey for short business or tourism excursions. It is not a work permit.
Dominican Republic nationals traveling to Turkey for work must contact the Turkish Embassy and get a conventional visa there.
What happens if my Turkey e-visa overstays?
Turkish e-Visas are not extendable. Do not attempt to overstay your visa, since this may result in deportation or other repercussions imposed by Turkish authorities.
Do Dominican Republic nationals need a visa for Turkey on a cruise ship?
You do not need to submit an e-visa application if you will be in port for less than 72 hours (or three days). If you want to remain for more than 72 hours, or if you intend to travel outside of the city where the ship docks, you must apply for an e-visa as usual.
Hope the information in this post has helped you understand the Turkey visa requirements for the Dominican Republic. If you have any further queries or would want to arrange a Turkey visa service, please contact Turkey Immigration Services as soon as possible. There is no payment for being online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.