Turkey e-Visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens
- 1. Check Turkey e-Visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Turkey Visa for Vietnamese citizens?
- 3. Documents required for Turkey visa for Vietnamese
- 4. Turkey visa fee for Vietnamese citizens
Turkey is well-known for its rich history, customs, and illustrious heritage. It has become a popular destination for both international visitors and Vietnamese residents.
Turkey is currently using automated visa processing systems, allowing Vietnamese to obtain a visa to enter the country in as little as a few hours.
GIS will offer all of the crucial information about Turkey visa requirements for Vietnamese, as well as how to apply for one, in this post.
1. Check Turkey e-Visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens
Because Vietnam is not on the list of exempt nations for Turkey visas, Vietnamese citizens must acquire a visa to enter the country.
All Vietnamese nationals and residents planning a short trip to Turkey can apply for a visa online.
What is Turkey e-Visa?
The Turkish e-Visa, often known as an electronic visa, is a sort of electronic travel authorization launched by the Turkish government in 2013.
Applicants with a Turkey tourist e-Visa can enter Turkey for a short holiday. Holders of Turkish e-Visas may enter Turkey as a tourist or for business/trade purposes.
This implies that holders of this e visa are permitted to attend seminars, exhibits, cultural activities, sporting events, visit friends and family, and travel to tourist locations in Turkey.
Type of Turkey visa for Vietnamese citizens
The e-Tourist Visa is a form of Turkey e-Visa for Vietnamese citizens. It is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival and permits Vietnamese citizens to remain for up to 30 days with a single entrance.
2. How to apply for a Turkey Visa for Vietnamese citizens?
The visa application form for Turkey is straightforward. You may apply for a Turkey visa from Vietnam or anywhere else as long as you have a device connected to the internet.
Follow the application procedure outlined in step 04 below:
- Step 1: Apply for a Turkish visa online at "Apply visa". This form asks for visa information (number of visas, kind of visa, processing time) as well as personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, arrival/departure date).
- Step 2: Make an online payment for the visa application fee. You have two alternatives for paying the visa processing fee: electronic transactions (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfer (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: You will be notified via email of the outcome of your Turkey visa application.
- Step 4: Get an e-visa stamp in your passport.
You should print a copy of your e visa and carry it with you when you go to Turkey. When you arrive in Turkey, immigration officers may require you to present it to them in specific cases.
A regular visa can also be obtained via the Turkish Embassy in Vietnam.
Tracking Turkey visa status
Vietnamese passport holders can use the "Check status" tool to confirm their visa status. This is a service that is only available to GIS customers.
Vietnamese nationals are free to check the status of their visa at any moment. They only need to fill up the blanks with the essential information. Within 30 minutes, their visa status will be communicated to them.
3. Documents required for Turkey visa for Vietnamese
Vietnamese passport holders will need the following documents in order to apply for a tourist visa to Turkey:
- A passport from Vietnam. Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Turkey and have at least two unused pages for verification stamps.
- To get a Turkey e-visa, you must have a valid email address.
- Proof of your financial situation, indicating that you can financially sustain yourself for at least $50 each day of your stay.
- A round-trip flight on Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- Validation Supporting Documentation (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland).
- A verified hotel reservation, as well as a return flight ticket, are necessary.
4. Turkey visa fee for Vietnamese citizens
The Turkey visa cost for bearers of Vietnamese passports varies based on the visa provider used. A Turkey visa costs two things: the service charge and the government fee.
- The service price is the fee you pay to GIS for advice, help filling out documents, and other procedures until your visa is accepted.
- The government fee is the amount you must pay the Turkey government to apply for an online visa.
In addition, Vietnamese applicants can pay a low fee for travel insurance. It will help you feel more secure for your trip and have medical support when unexpected incidents occur.
Processing time to apply
- Normal service: The most often used service bundle. Customers will receive their visas within three business days.
- Urgent visa: Customers who request an urgent visa will receive their e-visa to Turkey within 24 hours.
- Super urgent visa: If customers pick the Super Urgent visa option, they can receive their visa in as little as 05 business hours.
Of course, the more important the service bundle, the more money you must spend.
Should I buy Travel Insurance for Turkey?
According to Turkish visa laws, Vietnamese visitors to Turkey need obtain travel insurance while applying for an e visa. Travel insurance may protect you from little to large events that may occur while on vacation, providing financial security and making the whole experience more enjoyable.
Hope this post has given you a better understanding of the Turkey visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens. If you have any more questions or concerns regarding this matter, please contact our customer service team. We provide you a completely free and ongoing service. Seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.