Turkey visa for East Timor citizens: Requirement, Processing time and Cost
Turkey is a country rich in culture, architecture, delectable foods, stunning sceneries, and a shopper's paradise. Did you realize that Istanbul straddles two continents? Istanbul is located on the Bosphorus, a body of water that separates Asia and Europe. You will have a tough time deciding where to go because there are so many beautiful spots to explore.
If you are an East Timorese citizen planning a trip to Turkey, don't miss this article. Turkey Immigration Services offers information on the Turkey visa requirements for East Timorese citizens, as well as the most recent updates on papers necessary, processing time, and cost.
1. Turkey visa requirements for East Timor citizens
East Timor is not on the list of countries free from Turkey visa requirements, hence a Turkey visa is necessary.
What type of Turkey visa is eligible for East Timor citizens?
As an East Timor to Turkey visitor, you are eligible for a single-entry visa with a maximum stay of 30 days. The passport must be valid for 180 days from the day East Timor natives enter the country.
Thirty days should be set aside for a vacation or a quick tour of the country. Residents of East Timor can apply for an e-Visa rather than visiting the embassy and going through the time-consuming process of getting a conventional visa.
What is a Turkish electronic visa?
The Turkey online e-Visa was launched in 2013 to replace the time-consuming process of applying for a visa at an Embassy or Consulate.
Eligible citizens must fill out the Turkey online e-Visa application form in order to apply for a Turkish visa. It merely takes a few minutes and removes the need to visit a diplomatic mission. An e-Visa is offered for nationals traveling to Turkey for vacation or business.
Visitors who want to visit Turkey for other purposes, such as work or study, should apply at a Turkish embassy or consulate in East Timor or at your location.
2. How to apply Turkey e-Visa for East Timor citizens
You may begin applying online now that you have prepared all of the essential paperwork. The application process for a Turkish visa is simple and quick:
Step by step to apply Turkish visa from East Timor
The Turkey visa application form is simple to comprehend and complete. For your convenience, only four easy actions are required.
- Step 1: Complete the Turkey e-Visa application online . You may fill out a Turkey visa application totally online in just a few minutes by giving personal information such as full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you supplied is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Make the payment for the Turkey e-Visa online. Before completing the Turkey e-Visa application form, you must also confirm your payment method for the visa processing fee. You must use a current and valid debit or credit card to securely pay the amount and submit the request for approval.
- Step 3: Submit the Turkey visa application online. The Turkey-approved visa will be emailed to you. You may also follow Turkey visa status on Turkey Immigration & eVisa portal by using the "Check status" tool. Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Documents requirements for Turkey visit visa for East Timor residents
East Timorese citizens who satisfy the following criteria can apply for a Turkey e-Visa:
- Traveling for either pleasure or business.
- A valid email address to get e-visa application approval.
- To pay the e-visa charge, you must have a valid payment method.
- A passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry in Turkey.
3. Turkey e-Visa fee for East Timor citizens
The cost of a tourist visa to Turkey includes two types of visa fees:
- The fee levied by the Government for applying for a Turkey e-Visa online varies according to nationality.
- There is also a service fee, which covers the cost of processing the application as well as assistance required in completing the online visa form for Turkey.
In terms of service fees, the price will vary based on the service plan you select. Currently, our Turkey visa service offers 03 distinct service packages based on three different processing times:
- Typical processing: Get a visa approval within 03 working days.
- Urgent visa processing: Get an e-visa in 24 hours.
- Super urgent processing: You must pay a greater cost in order to receive your visa in as little as 05 business hours.
In addition, you should also think about acquiring a travel insurance plan before having a trip to Turkey. For a little cost, you may feel safer about your travel and receive medical insurance if an unforeseen catastrophe occurs.
4. Turkey visa for East Timor citizens FAQs
A few questions on the Turkey visa requirement for East Timorese passport holders that may be of interest to you.
Do I need a Turkey transit visa if I transit through Turkey?
You do not need to obtain a visa if your purpose is for transit through Turkey only.
What happens if I make a mistake with my information in the Turkey visa form?
Applicants should examine all of the information they provided during the application process before completing the online form.
If you entered your information wrong, please contact our customer service representatives as soon as possible so that they can assist you with the issue.
Keep in mind that your e-Visa is linked to the number in your passport. You cannot make any modifications if we have already submitted your application. In that case, you must fill out and submit a new Turkey e-Visa application form.
Who can apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
Citizens of qualifying countries who are going to Turkey for tourist, business, or transit can apply for a Turkey e-Visa. To discover which nations are qualified, use the Turkey visa check requirement .
What are the restrictions of Turkey Online e-Visa?
The Turkey e-Visa permits for a short stay in the country for either leisure or business.
For other purposes, such as job or education, travelers should apply for a travel document from a Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their home country.
5. Why should I choose Turkey visa services at Turkey Immigration Services?
All passport holders who wish to visit Turkey but do not have a Turkish visa can use our Turkey visa services to obtain the necessary authorization and enter the country. It enables specialists to manage your Turkish visa while you rest and carefully organize your vacation.
We can provide a stress-free, high-quality visa service. To go to Turkey, you must first complete an application form, which takes a few minutes to complete. You won't even have to get out of the house because the entire process is online! Any working device with an internet connection would suffice.
Hope this article has provided you with valuable information on the Turkey visa requirements for East Timor citizens visiting Turkey. Please contact us if you want to apply for a Turkey e-Visa or if you have any other questions.