Turkey Visa Requirements for Citizens of Saint Lucia
Turkey is a beautiful country with amazing sites and views. It has a vibrant culture, a fascinating history, and an incredible architectural legacy. Many travelers, especially Saint Lucians, are drawn to busy cities with beautiful mosques and gardens in Turkey.
If you're planning a trip to Turkey, don't forget to read this article. We present to you the Turkey visa requirements for Saint Lucians, as well as updated paperwork and costs. Keep reading!
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Saint Lucia citizens
A Turkey visa is necessary for Saint Lucian citizens who wish to visit this intriguing country. At the moment, Saint Lucians can apply for a visa to enter Turkey in two ways: online or at the Turkey embassy in Saint Lucia.
What is a Turkey e-visa?
The electronic visa for Turkey (also known as the Turkey e-visa) is an official document that allows its holders to enter Turkey. Citizens of qualifying countries can quickly obtain an e-visa to Turkey by filling out an online application form.
Type of Turkey visa for Saint Lucia passport holders
Citizens of Saint Lucia with a tourist visa to Turkey will easily enter the country. The length of stay can be up to 90 days with multiple entries.
2. How to apply for a Turkey tourist visa from Saint Lucia?
Applying for a Turkish visa is a simple and rapid process. Applicants from Saint Lucia can apply for a visa online, which takes only a few minutes to complete. Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Turkey application form online
Visit Turkey Immigration Services website and create an account. Fill out the online application form with your details. Applicants from Saint Lucia must supply Visa information (number of visas, kind of visa, processing time) and personal information at this phase (Full name, Birthdate, Nationality, Passport number, date of travel).
Step 2: Pay the visa fee
The Saint Lucia candidates must carefully review the information supplied in the first stage of these procedures. Any errors or mismatched information may cause delays in the application process. Saint Lucia citizens then select a payment option and complete the secure checkout page.
Step 3: Once processed, the Turkey eVisa will be sent via email
The visa for Turkey will be processed and granted electronically. The applicants' email addresses will be supplied with the confirmed information and the time frame for obtaining a Turkey e-Visa.
Step 4: Get a Turkey visa stamped into the passport on arrival.
The Turkey e-Visa approval should be printed before travel. Saint Lucia citizens should print a copy of their e-visa in case immigration agents at the airport ask for it upon their arrival. A stamp is inserted inside Saint Lucia's passport when they arrive in Turkey with a valid visa.
How to tracking Turkey e-visa status?
Turkey Immigration Services has a "Check status" tool that allows you to simply follow the status of your own Turkey e-visa. Please keep in mind that this function is only available to guests who apply for an eVisa on the Turkey Immigration Services website.
Simply fill out the form below with your details, and you will receive your visa status by email in 30 minutes.
3. Documents required for a Turkish visa for Saint Lucia
- Traveling for pleasure or for business.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months (180 days) from the moment Saint Lucians enter Turkey, and it must have at least two unused pages for verification stamps.
- A valid email address in order to obtain the outcome of your Turkish e-visa application.
- To pay the visa fee, you must have a valid credit or debit card.
4. Cost of Turkey visa for Saint Lucia residents
The cost of Turkey visa comprises two payments.
- Turkey Government & admin fee: This is the sum you must pay to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the e-Visa to be processed.
- The visa service charge is the cost you pay when you use Turkey Immigration services, which includes providing you advice on Turkey visas, preparing the necessary paperwork, verifying your application and informing you of the results, and so on.
Furthermore, the cost of visa service will vary based on the length of time it takes to complete your visa. If you need a Turkish e-visa right away, you can select the rush visa service package, which has a visa application time of only 05 hours. This service thus costs more than the normal one.
In terms of service fees, the price will vary based on the service plan you select. Currently, our Turkey visa service offers 03 distinct service packages based on three different processing times:
- Typical processing: Get a visa approval within 03 working days.
- Urgent visa processing: Get an e-visa in 24 hours.
- Extra urgent processing: You must pay a greater charge to receive your visa in as little as 05 business hours.
Travelers from Saint Lucia might consider acquiring Turkey travel insurance in addition to the Turkey visa price. You may feel more confident about your travel and enjoy medical and transportation advantages if unforeseen occurrences occur for a nominal price.
5. Why choose the Turkey Immigration Services to obtain an e-visa?
- Completely online: electronic application and visa delivery by email.
- Guests should anticipate obtaining their authorized visa in a timely manner.
- Priority services, such as quick visas and Super urgent, are offered.
- Position of entry: The Turkish eVisa is usable in airports, on land, and at sea.
Thank you for reading the post Turkey visa requirements for Saint Lucian citizens. If you have any more questions or would want to schedule our services, please do not hesitate to contact our support team right away. Online and entirely free 24/7. Please contact us by channel chat, hotline number, or email.