Turkey Visa Requirements for Citizens of Solomon Islands
Turkey boasts a rich culture and history, as well as spectacular natural beauty that will melt the hearts of first-time tourists. Many Solomon Island citizens intend to visit Turkey in the future to meet the kind and lovely folks, to appreciate the amazing landscapes and architecture, and to ride a hot air balloon and enjoy the fairytale-like sceneries.
Let’s first learn how to obtain a Turkey Visa for Solomon Islands citizens and what conditions must be met.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Solomon Islands residents
Because the Solomon Islands is not on the list of exempt countries for Turkey visas, Solomon Island nationals must get a Turkey visa.
What is Turkish e-visa?
The Turkish Government introduced the Turkey e-Visa for the first time in 2013. This is a travel authorisation document that nationals from more than 40 countries can obtain online in order to enter Turkey.
The online Turkey visa is valid for 180 days from the date of entry. As a result, tourists can enter Turkey at any moment throughout that timeframe.
Solomon Islands visitors can stay in Turkey for up to 30 days, and they can only enter the country once.
Type of Turkish e-Visa for Solomon Islands citizens
The Turkey tourist visa permits Solomon Island nationals to visit Turkey for tourism, sightseeing, or short-term business excursions. Other types of visas, such as work and student visas, require Solomon Islands visitors to contact the Turkey Embassy in Solomon Islands.
2. Can Solomon Islands citizens apply for an e-visa in Turkey?
Citizens of the Solomon Islands can apply for a Turkish visa from the Solomon Islands or any places where there is an internet connection.
Visa applicants should prepare all relevant paperwork as well as permitted payment in order to have a high visa acceptance rate.
Documents required to apply for Turkey tourist Visa. Citizens of the Solomon Islands can apply for a Turkey e-Visa provided they satisfy the following requirements:
- A genuine Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not recognized as a supporting document.
- A Solomon Islands passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Turkey and has at least two blank pages for verification.
- An email address to receive the Turkey eVisa result.
Step by step guide to apply Tourist visa to Turkey from Solomon Islands
- Step 1: Go to the Turkey Immigration Services website and click "Apply visa." Applicants from the Solomon Islands must include their visa information as well as their specific personal information (Full name, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number). Before proceeding to the following step, double-check that all of the information you supplied is valid. Any errors or mismatched facts may cause your visa application to be delayed or even denied.
- Step 2: Pay the service charge for your Turkey visa online. To pay the charge, you can use an electronic transaction (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or a wire transfer (the Bank of Cyprus transaction).
- Step 3: Check your email and receive your eVisa within 03 business days.
- Step 4: Once you receive your Turkey eVisa, you should download and print it out. It must be presented to the Immigration Officials at a border checkpoint. In addition, keep your e visa with you as a soft copy (tablet PC, smart phone, etc.) or as a hard copy in case passport control officials at ports of entry request it.
Tracking the Turkish tourist visa
Turkey Immigration Services offers consumers the ability to verify their visa status.
You will need an account to use this feature if you are a customer of Turkey Immigration Services. Simply enter Solomon Islands in the visa registration form, and you will be notified of your visa status through email.
3. Turkey e-Visa fee for Solomon Islands citizens
To apply for a visa online, you must pay two (2) types of Turkey visa fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee. If you utilize urgent service to obtain a visa faster, you will be charged an additional service cost.
We also recommend that you explore the low cost of travel insurance. It will make your vacation more secure and offer medical benefits if something unforeseen happens while you are in Turkey.
4. Processing time
All normal Turkey e-visa applications are rapidly processed within 03 business days. Applicants from the Solomon Islands should anticipate their visa to come in their email inbox or check the visa status on the website.
- Ordinary visa service: Solomon Island passport holders can receive a visa to Turkey in 03 working days.
- Urgent Visa: This visa service is designed for persons who require a Turkey visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: Solomon Islands individuals may expect to obtain their e visa within 05 business hours if they use this option.
5. Turkey tourist visa FAQs
More commonly asked questions regarding applying for a visa to Turkey from the Solomon Islands may be found here.
How can I track my Turkish visa application?
Turkey visa applications may be tracked using the "Check status" tool.
Is it necessary to enter Turkey on the precise day specified in my application?
No. It is not mandatory to enter Turkey on the given day. Entry is authorized at any moment throughout the visa's validity period.
Can Solomon Islands citizens visit Turkey without a visa?
No, Solomon Islands residents who want to visit Turkey for a short period of time (up to 30 days) must get a Turkish e-Visa. If inhabitants of the Solomon Islands desire to stay in Turkey for an extended period of time, they must apply for a new visa through the Turkish Embassy.
Thank you for spending time reading this article. After reading all of the above material, we hope you have a better knowledge of Turkey visa requirements for Solomon Islands citizens.
Please contact our support staff if you wish to use GIS's visa service. You may contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week by chat channels, hotline, or email.