Turkey e-Visa requirements for Saudi Arabia residents
Turkey, officially the Republic of Turkey, is a transcontinental country, mostly located in Western Asia and partly in Southeast Europe.
Coming to Turkey, visitors will have the opportunity to go back to ancient times through many heritages, works of ruins in heroic epics, ...
However, to visit this country, tourists need a visa to enter and Saudi Arabian citizens are no exception.
Below the article, Turkey Immigration Services will provide you updated information about Turkey visa requirements for Saudi Arab citizens. Let's read together.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens
All Saudi Arabians who wish to enter Turkish territory, need to submit a Turkish visa in order to be authorized. Now, the visa can be easily made online through an e-visa application for the Saudis.
What is a Turkey e-Visa for Saudi Arabian citizens?
Saudi Arabia is one of the countries that are eligible to process the electronic Turkish e-visa, which allows Saudis to stay for up to three months and can be used for business or tourism purposes.
Because it is the quickest to obtain, anyone can apply for an electronic e-visa with no problems as long as they provide the necessary information. Before booking a flight, Saudis must first get their visas approved.
Turkey visit visa allows Saudi Arabian candidates multiple entries to Turkey and stay there up to 90 days. It is valid for 180 days from the day Saudi Arabian citizens enter the country.
If you want to come to Turkey for other purposes or want to stay in this country longer than 90 days, you need to apply for a visa at the Turkish embassy in Saudi Arabia.
Can I apply for a Turkish e-visa for my family?
Yes. You can apply for an e visa for a group of a maximum of 15 applicants. Your family members must be from the same nation and have the same travel papers and dates, but they are not necessary to enter Turkey on the same date.
When utilizing the e-Visa system, the opportunity to establish a group application is available after selecting the country of origin and the date of arrival in Turkey.
2. How to apply for the Turkey visa for Saudi Arabia citizens
Now all Saudis can easily consider Turkey to be one of their visiting list without having to think about visa complications since it becomes easy to access with the electronic version that can be made from anywhere.
Steps of Turkish online e-Visa for Saudi Arabia
If you are a Saudi Arabian citizen applying for an e visa to Turkey, you may simply book your e-visa online by following the instructions below:
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form. Please fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Turkey visa to process your e Visa to Turkey. In this phase, you must input the applicants' complete personal information.
- Step 2: Make an online payment for the e visa fee to Turkey. Please double-check your information to ensure that it is complete and correct. Then, for our visa service charge, select a payment option and complete the secure checkout form. After the full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Turkey Government Fee has been paid, you will be required to supply some further documents to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Obtain your e-Visa and instructions for having your visa stamped. After completing step 2, please check your email for your confirmed details, and we will notify you when your Turkey e-Visa will be ready. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online and emailed to you.
- Step 4: On arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport. To board the plane, please print the Turkey eVisa that we sent you through email. When you arrive in Turkey with a valid eVisa, you may be asked to present it to the Immigration Officer at the airport and have a stamp inserted inside your passport.
The applicants may be required to answer several crucial security questions, as well as provide the nation of origin for Saudi Arabian citizens and approximate date of entry into Turkey.
3. Turkish tourist e-Visa application form for Saudi Arabia
Saudi individuals intending to get an e-visa must carefully fill out the web form, ensuring that they submit accurate information and have access to the facts provided. The following information is required on the application:
- Number of visa
- Type of visa
- Processing time
- Surname and given name.
- Date and location of birth.
- Number on a passport.
- Date of arrival/departure.
After the passengers fill in the information and double-check for errors, they may process their payment using a Credit or Debit card, PayPal, or a bank transfer (HSBC transaction); they will then be notified via email once the money is received and their application is completed.
Misinformation might cause the e-visa application procedure to be delayed.
4. Processing time and Cost of Turkish online visa
Turkey tourist visa fee
There are two types of Turkish visa fees:
- Fees paid to the government. This is a mandatory fee that the online visa applicant has to pay. This fee will depend on the national passport you are holding
- The Service fee is the cost you need to pay for our experts to assist you from consulting to preparing all the documents and sending you the results of your visa application.
In addition, Saudi citizens can also consider a small cost to buy Turkey travel insurance. This will help you feel more secure for your trip because there is medical support as well as transportation if unexpected incidents occur.
Once the Turkish e-visa application for Saudis is submitted, it is immediately processed, and the Saudis passengers are notified via email.
The application is evaluated by Immigration officials, and once accepted, an email is instantly delivered to the email address supplied.
Currently, Turkey visa service at GIS provides 03 different service packages, corresponding to 03 different prices.
Note that the shorter the process, the higher the price.
- Normal service: This is the service package chosen by most customers. The time to receive the visa is within 03 working days.
- Urgent visa: The time to receive the visa is within 24 hours.
- Super urgent visa: Saudis citizens can expect to receive an e visa to Turkey within 05 business hours.
5. Get Turkey visit visa at GIS
GIS is an expert in the subject of Immigration services in Turkey. Our advisers, who are well-versed in Turkish visa rules and regulations, will assess your visa application and assure you a visa solution that is precisely customized to your individual visa requirements.
In addition, GIS allows you to save a significant amount of time while applying for a Turkey travel visa.
We hope that all of the Turkey visa criteria for Saudi Arabian citizens have been clarified, and that your question about how to apply for a Turkey visa from Saudi Arabia has been answered.
If you have any questions regarding this issue or would like to schedule a Turkey e-visa service, please contact us by chat, hotline phone number, or online form.