Check Turkey e-Visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
Turkey has many things to offer in cities such as Istanbul, with enjoyable activities such as Zeugma (the world's biggest mosaic museum) and the Spice Bazaar for shopping.
If you are a Bangladeshi who has obtained a passport, then you will find detailed information here for a smooth trip to Turkey. Keep reading this article to have more useful information about Turkey visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens, documents required, cost, processing time.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
Bangladeshi citizens require a visa to enter Turkey, even for short periods of time. All Bangladeshi tourists and business visitors who meet the e-Visa requirements can apply for a Turkish visa from Bangladesh online.
The e-Visa process is entirely online. Travelers fill out an electronic application form and then obtain their visa via email. They are not required to produce documentation in person at a Turkish embassy in Bangladesh.
Bangladeshi nationals who have Turkey tourist visa holders can stay in Turkey for up to 30 days with a single entry. The validity of a Turkish e visa is for 180 days from the arrival date. To remain longer or for other reasons, a separate form of Turkish visa is necessary.
General requirements for Turkish online visa
- Travel to Turkey for tourism or business purposes.
- A Bangladeshi passport that has at least two unused pages, and a validity of at least 60 days from the day Bangladeshi citizens enter the country.
- Valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- A return ticket, hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per each day of stay in Turkey.
- A current email address to receive the e visa to Turkey.
What is Turkey e-visa?
The Turkey online visa was established in 2013, allowing citizens of eligible countries to speed up the visa application procedure.
To enter the nation, eligible citizens must fill out the Turkey online e-Visa application form. This takes only a few minutes and eliminates the need to visit a diplomatic mission.
For citizens going to Turkey for vacation or business, an e-Visa is available. Travelers wishing to visit Turkey for other reasons, such as employment or study, should apply at a Turkish embassy or consulate.
2. How to apply for a Turkey visit visa for Bangladeshi passport holders?
Bangladeshi nationals must fill out a brief Turkish e-Visa application form. This is an online questionnaire with simple questions that Bangladeshis must complete.
- Personal information (full name, citizenship, date of birth, etc)
- Passport details (ID number, date of issue, date of expiry)
- Travel plans (time of trip, tickets, accommodation confirmation)
04 step to apply Turkey tourist visa from Bangladesh or anywhere has internet connection:
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form.
- Step 2: Request confirmation and payment information. You can use electronic transactions (Visa, Master Card, PayPal or American Express) or wire transfer (HSBC transaction) to pay for the visa processing fee.
- Step 3: Get your Turkey eVisa as well as instructions for getting your visa stamped.
- Step 4: On arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Tracking the Turkish visa status
The Bangladeshi candidates can check the Turkey tourist visa easily on the “Check status” function, which is provided by the GIS Team.
Within 30 minutes after completing and submitting the request form, the processing of the visa will be sent to you via email.
3. Cost of Turkish visit visa and processing time
The cost of a Turkish visa for Bangladeshis varies based on the kind of visa service that Bangladeshi nationals choose to apply for.
When applying online, the Bangladeshi applicant's Turkey visa cost is automatically computed at the payment step. Travelers can choose to pay an additional fee for the priority service, which guarantees some hour processing.
The Turkey visa process for Bangladeshi residents is very quick. Nowaday, the Bangladeshis who entered Turkey but did not have enough time to prepare for an e visa can use GIS - Turkey immigration service. There are 03 options for the processing time of an e visa application:
- Normal service: Bangladeshi applicants can get a Turkey visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa: If applicants use this service, they can get a Turkey visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: Bangladeshi nationals can get a Turkey visa in 05 business hours. Note that the faster Bangladeshis want to receive their e visa, the higher fee they need to pay.
Applicants safely pay the Turkish eVisa fee online using a debit or credit card.
4. Turkey visa for Bangladeshi citizens FAQs
Now that you know more about the Turkey visa requirements and how to apply for your visa, you may be looking for answers to some additional questions before traveling. Please see the list of frequently asked questions below.
Can Bangladeshi citizens get a visa on arrival to Turkey?
Unfortunately, Bangladeshis cannot presently apply for a Visa on Arrival in Turkey.
How long is the authorization valid?
The Turkey visit visa from Bangladesh is valid for 180 days, beginning on the date you chose as your arrival date. However, you can only stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. Because you have a single entry permit, you can only enter the nation once.
Can Bangladeshi citizens visit Turkey without a visa?
No, Bangladeshis cannot visit Turkey without a visa. They must have a visa to enter the country, even for short stays.
Travelers who meet the Turkey online Visa requirements can get a visa online. This is the quickest and most convenient option for Bangladeshis.
Anyone who does not meet the electronic visa conditions needs to get a visa form the Turkish embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Can all Bangladeshis travel to Turkey?
Yes, Bangladeshi nationals are welcome in the country as long as you get a visa before you travel. Without this document, you will not be allowed in the country.
Why should I choose GIS for Turkey visa service ?
We are GIS- the professional Turkey visa service! Thanks to our excellent work team and our quality data system, we can proudly say that we are the best option for you!
- Safety, fastest, reliable, save time.
- Secure online payment.
- 3 Working days guarantee.
- No hidden fees and no traps.
- Money-back guarantees if declined.
Hope that this article gives you information about Turkey visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens. If you need more information regarding any subject, please visit turkeyimmigration.org website, and we also have a group of experts who can help you with our customer service. Our team will be able to assist you 24/7 with no charge.