Check Turkey visa requirements for Maldives citizens
Turkey draws and intrigues numerous travelers from all over the world. From the Grand Bazaar's shops and souvenirs to the azure waters of Butterfly Valley and the overflowing hot pool of Pamukkale.
Tourists who admire historical architecture will be awestruck by the sight of Mount Nemrut. Visitors may also enjoy the picturesque village of Amasya and, of course, the busy city of Istanbul. The nation has also captured the hearts of Maldives.
Let Turkey Immigration Services provide a little bit about the Turkey visa for Maldives citizens before your travel to this wonderland.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Maldives citizens
Because the Maldives is not on the list of exempt countries for Turkey visas, Maldivians must obtain a visa to enter the nation.
What type of Turkey e-visa for Maldives citizens?
Before entering Turkey, Maldivians must have a valid e-visa with them. Maldivians will be glad to find that they are eligible for a Turkey visa because the application process is short and easy.
Residents of the Maldives do not need to visit the Turkish embassy to apply for a Turkey visa, nor do they need to submit a bevy of documentation.
The Turkey e-visa application process is extremely simple and rapid. Maldivians can apply for a Turkey visa online from the Maldives or anyplace with a stable internet connection.
With Turkey eVisa, Maldives citizens can enter Turkey as many times as they wish and stay there for up to 90 days in total.
What type of Turkish e-visa?
In 2013, the Turkish Government adopted the online e-Visa. The Turkish e-Visa, which replaced the traditional "sticker visa," was developed to speed up the visa application process, saving tourists both time and money.
An e-Visa is offered for nationals coming to Turkey for vacation or business.
To enter the country, qualified citizens must complete the Turkey online e-Visa application form.
The application form may be completed in minutes, removing the requirement to visit a diplomatic mission.
2. How to apply for a Turkey e-Visa for Maldives citizens.
As previously stated, candidates can simply apply for a Turkey visa from the Maldives or any places else. All Maldivians require is an internet-connected device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
List of documents required for Maldives citizens
Throughout the application process, the Maldives must submit a selection of papers. The criteria are straightforward and ubiquitous. You may already have these items on hand.
You simply need to get everything in order so that you don't miss anything. Let's have a look at the documentation needed for a Turkey visa.
- A valid passport is necessary to apply for an e-visa. The validity of your passport must be at least six months from the intended arrival date in Turkey. You should renew your passport if it is about to expire.
- Email Address: When completing the Turkey application form online, you must include a valid email address in order for your approved e-visa to be emailed to you. So, if you don't already have one, we urge that you create one immediately now.
- Payment method: You must make a payment online in order to apply for a visa online. You will need your debit/credit card for this. PayPal is another option for payment.
Way to apply the Turkish visa for Maldives passport holders
To apply for a Turkish visa right now, simply follow the four easy procedures outlined below:
- Step 1: Go to our website, APPLY VISA, and fill out the online application form. In the application form, you must include certain personal information as well as visa information.
- Step 2: Pay the visa cost online. You can make a payment with a credit or debit card, PayPal, American Express or a bank transfer (to the Bank of Cyprus). Check your information to check it is correct. Then choose a payment method and go to the secure page to finish the transaction. We will send you an email seeking some extra information to complete your application after we have received full payment for our service charge and the government fee.
- Step 3: Download and print your e-Visa when you receive it. Check your email on a regular basis for confirmation of your information and time you will get your e-Visa. When visiting Turkey, remember to have a copy of your e visa with you.
- Step 4: Get your visa stamped. If you arrive in Turkey with a valid e-Visa, the immigration officials will stamp your passport.
Tracking the Turkey visa status for Maldives citizens
You may now check your Turkish visa status on the go, thanks to the "Check status" tool on the Turkey Immigration Services website. Simply provide the relevant information, and the results will be emailed to you within 30 minutes.
3. Turkey eVisa fee for Maldives citizens
Turkish visa price
Candidates must pay two (2) types of Turkish visa costs when applying for a Turkish visit visa online: the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
In addition, you may get a Turkey travel insurance plan to have greater peace of mind throughout your vacation and to receive medical benefits if unforeseen occurrences occur.
Processing time for a Turkey visa
The processing period for obtaining an approved visa is determined by the services you select. Turkey Immigration Services offers 03 different levels of service to our customers:
- Normal service: Candidates should expect to get their visa approval in 03 working days.
- Urgent visa service: With this service, you may obtain an e-visa to Turkey within 24 hours.
- Rush visa service: Candidates can anticipate e-Visa acceptance in only 05 business hours if they use our rush visa service.
4. Turkey visa for Maldives citizens FAQs
Some questions you may have concerning the topic: Turkish visa for Maldives passport holders
What is the validity of a Turkish E-visa for Maldives?
The validity period of the Turkey e-visa is 180 days, which begins when Maldivians arrive in Turkey. Travel to Turkey must take place during this period. Maldivians can enter Turkey multiple times and remain for 90 days with this sort of visa.
What if I want to stay in Turkey for an extended length of time?
If you wish to remain longer than the time limit on your e-visa, you must apply for a visa extension. An e-visa is only valid for business or tourism reasons. You will be punished significantly if you overstay your visa without renewing it. You might potentially be deported or forbidden from ever returning to Turkey.
How do I pay my Turkish visa expenses online?
If you apply for your Turkey visa online, you may also pay your fees online. You may pay for a tourist visa online with a debit or credit card or using PayPal.
Hope the preceding article has helped you learn more about Turkey visas for Maldivians citizens. Please contact us if you need to schedule a Turkish visa service or if you have any questions. Completely free and available online 24/7.