Turkey e-Visa requirements for Armenian citizens
Did you know Turkey is a fantastic beach destination? The natural beauty of Kaputas Beach is well-known. Visit the Blue Lagoon or Oludeniz Beach as well, where you may find a wonderful resort with all of the facilities you need. Explore some one-of-a-kind beaches in Turkey.
If you are an Armenian who adores this wonderful nation, please visit Turkey as soon as possible. Because Turkey visa requirements for Armenia or any tourist, as well as the country's entrance process, are currently fairly straightforward.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Armenian citizens
Because Armenia is not on the list of exempt countries for Turkey visas, a Turkey visa is necessary. Citizens of Armenia are able to enter Turkey using the Turkey e-visa.
Type of Turkey visa for Armenian passport holders
There is no obligation for embassy personnel to be physically present. Turkey simplified the visa application process, which anybody may use at any time and from any location.
Applicants can get a 180-day multiple-entry e-Visa with a stay of 90 days. Citizens of Armenia with an official passport do not need a visa to enter Turkey and stay for three months.
What is Turkish e-visa?
In 2013, the Turkish government launched the Turkey e-Visa for the first time. This is a travel authorisation document that citizens of over 90 countries may receive online in order to enter Turkey.
The online Turkey visa for Armenia citizens is valid for 180 days from the date of entry. As a result, travelers can enter Turkey at any time throughout that period.
Armenian visitors can stay in Turkey for up to 30 days, and they can only enter the country multiple times.
2. How to apply for a Turkey visa for Armenia citizens
Candidates from Armenia can now apply for a Turkey visa from Armenia or anyplace with a device and an internet connection.
See the detailed step-by-step procedure below:
- Step 1: Go to "Apply Visa" and fill out the Turkey application form online.
- Step 2: Pay for your e-visa application online.
- Step 3: Receive the visa application results through email.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
You can also apply for a normal visa the old-fashioned manner. That means, you must apply for a visa at the Turkish Embassy in Armenia.
Required documents to apply for a Turkey tourist visa
In comparison to other countries, acquiring an E-Visa in Turkey is less difficult so Turkey visa refusal rates for Armenia nationals are low if applicants are prepared to fill out all essential paperwork before applying. They merely require three items throughout the application process:
- A valid Armenia passport with at least 06 months validity from the date of arrival in Turkey and at least 02 unused pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A current photograph of a clean face on a white or plain backdrop.
- A valid email address to receive e-visa application results.
3. Turkey tourist visa cost and processing time
The cost of a Turkish visa for residents of Armenia
Turkey visa fees from Armenia are divided into two categories: visa service fees and government fees.
- The government fee is a cost that visa applicants must pay to the Turkish government. The charge will vary based on your country's passport.
- Service fee: this is the cost that the applicant pays to the service provider for services such as supplying essential papers for registration, reviewing your application, sending results, and so on.
GIS offers three distinct tariffs for applicants to select from, each of which corresponds to a different degree of visa processing. The higher the service charge, the faster the approval time.
- Normal: In most cases, you will receive your visa acceptance within three days.
- Urgent visa: obtain permission for a visa within 24 hours.
- Extremely urgent visa: receive approval within 5 hours.
In addition, applicants from Armenia examine travel insurance options. For a little cost, you may feel more safe about your vacation and have medical assistance if an unexpected issue occurs during the voyage.
4. Why should you go with GIS for a Turkey tourist visa?
Global Immigration Services Limited, a firm in the "Global Immigration Services" (GIS) group, owns turkeyimmigration.org. This is the world's top provider of online travel and related services.
Our specialized services will make your travel experiences easy and convenient.
The experienced staff with many years of experience in the Turkey Immigration service sector can assist you in smoothly obtaining the approval of a Turkey tourist visa, as well as saving you a lot of time in the process.
Hope this post has provided you with further information regarding the Turkey visa requirements for Armenia citizens. If you have any questions about the procedure or any other pertinent issue, you may contact the GIS support staff for assistance.