Check Turkey e-Visa requirements for Tanzanian citizens
Turkey has grown as one of the most important tourism destinations in recent years. More Tanzanians are planning trips to Turkey since it offers a varied range of attractions to see, beautiful landscapes, and interesting activities that will make your stay unforgettable.
In this post, Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal will give information on the Turkey visa requirements for Tanzanians. Continue reading to ensure you don't miss any important information.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Tanzanian citizens.
Tanzania is not on the list of exempt nations for a Turkey visa, hence a visit visa to Turkey is required. Fortunately, Tanzanians can now apply for a Turkish visa in one of two ways:
- Apply for a Turkish visa online.
- Apply as usual at the Turkish embassy in Tanzanian or elsewhere.
What is Turkey e-visa?
The Turkish Government launched Turkey e-Visa in 2013. It is a government-issued electronic permit that allows foreign travelers to enter Turkey.
Citizens of over 90 qualifying countries, including Tanzanians, can apply for this electronic visa using the Turkey e-Visa online application system prior to their visit to the country for tourism or business.
Type of Turkey visit visa for Tanzanian citizens
A Tanzanian passport holder's Turkey visa is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival, allowing applicants to stay for up to 30 days with a single entrance into the country. Tanzanians are only eligible for one sort of visa: a tourist visa to Turkey.
This e visa is only valid for short-term business trips and tourism visits. Tanzanians seeking other types of visas, such as work or student visas, must visit one of Turkey's embassies or consulates in Tanzania.
Tanzanians can apply for a Turkey tourist visa from Tanzania or anywhere in the globe, as long as they have devices connected to the internet. All procedures are performed online on the website.
2. How to apply for an e-Visa to Turkey from Tanzanian?
Tanzanian applicants must have a login account in order to apply for an e visa to Turkey using our website. There are only four essential steps to take:
- Step 1: Click "Apply Visa" and complete the online form. You must provide information such as Type of visa, processing time, your name, date of birth, passport number, email address, trip itinerary, and so on.
- Step 2: Before making an online payment, double-check that all of the information you've already provided is accurate. You can pay the visa processing fee through electronic transfer (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfer (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: Following submission, the outcome of your e visa application will be processed and emailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Tanzanian applicants must provide the following documents in order to receive an e-Visa for Turkey:
- A Tanzanian passport is valid for at least six months from the day the Tanzanian enters Turkey. It should be mentioned that this passport must have at least two blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- Valid supporting documentation is necessary (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland)
- A return ticket as well as a hotel reservation.
- Sufficient funds for at least $50 every day of your stay in Turkey.
- A round-trip flight on Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- An up-to-date and often used email address.
- For e-Visa payments, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
Tracking Turkey visit visa status for Tanzanian citizens
The "Check status" tool is available in Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal. We want our customers to be able to track the progress of their Turkey eVisa application.
Simply submit the information as a request form, and you will receive your Turkish visa status through email within 30 minutes.
3. Turkey e-Visa processing time and fees for Tanzanian citizens
Turkey e-Visa processing time
In Turkey, the processing time for a visa is rather short. Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal offers three alternative processing periods to our clients, depending on how fast they need their visa approved.
It's worth mentioning that the sooner Tanzanian citizens want their applications processed, the higher the fee they'll have to pay.
- Typical service: When Tanzanian nationals have enough time to prepare paperwork and wait for a response, they will use this most of the time. Tanzanian candidates who use this type of visa service can get their visa in three business days.
- Urgent service: Tanzanian candidates may receive an e-visa to Turkey in as little as 24 hours.
- Supper urgent service: Tanzanian candidates who use this service should expect to receive their e visa within 05 business hours.
Turkey e-visa for Tanzanian citizens fee
The cost of a Turkish visa for Tanzanians is divided into two parts: the service charge and the government fee.
- The Turkish e-visa service price is the cost you must pay in advance for our services. It covers the time required to complete a Turkey eVisa, beginning with the receipt and confirmation of the personal information and concluding with the receipt of the pre-approval visa letter from Turkey.
- The government fee is as follows: To get the e visa application handled, you must pay the Turkey Immigration Department.
Furthermore, you are recommended to pay as little as possible on Turkey travel insurance, which is a terrific option for you. This insurance not only protects you while traveling to Turkey, but it also makes it easier for the Turkish Government to accept their e visa application.
4. Turkey Visa for Tanzanian citizens FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions Turkey visa service which applicants can refer to:
Do I need a Turkey e-Visa if I arrive via a Cruise ship?
Tanzanians arriving at seaports and wanting to visit the seaport city or neighboring regions for tourism purposes do not need a visa as long as their stay in Turkey does not exceed 72 hours.
You will require a visa if you are flying into or out of Turkey for your cruise adventure.
Can I work in Turkey with a tourist visa?
No, the Turkey e-Visa is only valid for travel to Turkey for tourism or business purposes. Tanzanians who wish to enter Turkey for work or study must obtain a standard visa from the Turkish embassy nearest to them.
Hope you find this post about the Turkey visa for Tanzanians useful. If you have any queries regarding the procedure or have any other problems, please contact the Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal support team for assistance. We provide free online help seven days a week, 24 hours a day.