Scroll down to see the latest update on Turkey visa requirements for Kenyan citizens
If you are a Kenyan citizen considering a trip to Turkey, you should think about your Turkey visa for Kenyans.
And the first thing you should do is look into Turkey visa requirements for Kenyans and ways to obtain a Turkey visit e-Visa for the trip. If you don't know what you need to do to get a visa to Turkey, this article is for you!
GIS Turkey visa service allows you to apply for an online visa from the convenience of your own home, eliminating the need to visit an embassy. Let's find out!
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Kenyan residents
Kenya is not on the list of exempt countries for Turkey visas, hence Kenyans must obtain a visit visa to enter the country.
Kenyan nationals can remain in Turkey for up to 30 days and enter the country once with a tourist visa.
Because all activities are completed online, the applicant does not need to visit the Embassy or Consulate to apply for a Turkey online e visa.
What is the Turkey visa for Kenyan citizens?
The Turkey visa online, also known as the Turkish e-Visa, is a permit that allows foreign travelers to enter the country.
The Turkey online visa is valid for 180 days from the date of entry and is available to citizens of over 90 countries. And Kenya is one of the nations that can obtain a Turkish e visa.
What type of Turkey visa for Kenya citizens?
Kenyan citizens must apply in a customary manner in the following cases:
- If Kenyan citizens intend to stay for more than 30 days.
- If you want to study or work in Turkey, you must apply for a regular/traditional/sticker visa at your nearest Turkey embassy in Kenya or overseas.
2. How to apply Turkey eVisa for Kenya citizens
The Turkey visa for Kenyans consists of a brief online application form that can be completed in a matter of minutes. Kenyans may simply apply for a Turkish e visa from Kenya or from anywhere with an internet-connected device.
Step 1: Apply Turkey visit visa in an online form.
Fill in the online form on our website at “ Apply visa” and fill in exactly the visa details and personal information.
Step 2: Make the Payment
In this step, you need to pay the visa online fee by using Credit card or debit card, PayPal or bank transfer (HSBC transaction).
Step 3: Get your approval visa to enter Turkey
You should print out your online visa and take it with you when you travel to Turkey.
If you want to check the visa status , you can use the tracking Turkey visa status function, which is provided by GIS. You just need to fill in the required information, your visa status will be sent to you via email in 30 minutes.
Step 4: Receive a visa stamped into your passport
The application for a Turkey e-Visa from Kenya can start once applicants have met all the necessary requirements indicated above.
Once the e visa is sent via email, you should print a copy and bring it with you when traveling to Turkey. In some cases, the immigration officers may request you to present it upon your arrival in Turkey.
3. Turkey tourist visa requirements for Kenyan citizens
For Kenya citizens, the Turkish government enforces a few Turkey e-Visa paperwork requirements. These prerequisites are as follows:
- A Kenyan passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entrance into Turkey, and it must have at least two blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- Valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland)
- A return ticket, hotel reservation and an amount of $50 per each day of stay.
- A round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines
- An email address to which the approved Turkey visa will be sent
- A valid debit or credit card to pay the Turkey visa costs from Kenya.
Please keep in mind that the Turkey eVisa application form is electronically connected to the passport number. The e-Visa request will be denied if the information does not match.
Any Kenyan applicant who is a dual national must go to Turkey using the same document that was used to apply for the e-Visa.
4. Turkey visa fee for Kenya citizens and Processing time
Cost of Turkey e-Visa
Turkish visa fees are divided into two categories:
- Visa service charge: This is the fee you must pay in advance for the Turkey visa service.
- The government fee is the amount of money that the applicant must pay to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the e-Visa to be processed.
Kenyan passport holders can also get travel insurance for a modest price. This insurance not only protects Kenyan residents' benefits while going to Turkey, but it also raises the odds of visa clearance.
As previously stated, the cost of a Turkish visa is determined on the speed with which you select the visa processing time service. All services at GIS are quick, but if you need the approved visa in the shortest amount of time, you may pick the rush visa service. There are three categories of visa services from which you can choose:
- Typical service: You only need to wait 03 business days to receive the approved e-visa.
- Urgent visa service: You can get your e visa in as little as 24 hours.
- Super urgent visa service: You must pay a greater charge for this sort of service, but you may anticipate receiving your e-visa approval in as little as 05 business hours.
5. Why should I choose GIS for my Turkey visa processing?
GIS is an expert in the subject of immigration services in Turkey. Our advisers, who are well-versed in Turkish visa rules and regulations, will assess your visa application and assure you of a visa solution that is precisely customized to your individual visa requirements.
In addition, GIS allows you to save a significant amount of time while applying for a Turkey travel visa.
We hope that all of the Turkey visa requirements for Kenyan citizens have been clarified and that your question about how to apply for a Turkey visa from Kenya has been addressed.
If you have any questions regarding this issue or would like to schedule a Turkey e-visa service, feel free to contact us by chat, hotline phone number, or online form.