Scroll down to see the latest update on Turkey visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens
Turkey has become an attractive holiday destination for many people due to its rich culture, architecture, delectable cuisine, spectacular scenery, and a plethora of shopping opportunities. That is why Turkey is becoming a popular destination for Zimbabweans.
In this post, we will present you with the most up-to-date information on Turkey visa requirements for Zimbabwe, as well as the associated costs. Zimbabweans can prepare for a trip to Turkey carefully in the near future by reading this information.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Zimbabwean Citizens
The Turkish government presently offers e-Visas to nationals of more than 90 countries, including Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe passport holders are no longer required to visit the Turkish embassy. In exchange, you may apply online and receive your e-Visa more quickly.
What is Turkey e-Visa?
The Turkish government introduced an electronic visa in 2013 (which is called Turkey e-Visa). This is a simple online visa system that issues an e-Visa rather than the traditional "sticker visa."
With the e-Visa, applicants no longer need to visit local embassies or wait in long lines at airports to secure a visa.
Applicants only need to complete out the website's application form and make online payments. The visa will be emailed to the passenger after the application is submitted.
Turkish e-Visa holders should present their Turkish e-Visa to airport and Turkish e-Visa holder officials in Turkey and keep it secure for the duration of their trip.
Type of Turkish visa for Zimbabwean
As noted above, Zimbabwean passport holders need a visa for Turkey. To enter Turkey, Zimbabweans must get a Turkish visit visa. For tourist visas to Turkey, Zimbabweans can stay for up to 30 days in total, with single entry. This e-visa is valid for 180 days beginning on the issued date.
Zimbabweans can apply for Turkish e-visa for tourism, sightseeing, or business.
Most of these visas do not grant the holder the permission to work or engage in business in Turkey.
2. How to apply Turkey online visa for Zimbabwean Citizens
Applying for a Turkey e-Visa using the Turkey visa service at GIS is simpler than many people believe. Filling out an online form should take no more than a few minutes.
There is also a professional support service available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Step by step to apply for Turkish e-Visa
Zimbabweans can obtain a tourist visa to Turkey anywhere in the world, as long as they have the internet.
Follow way to get the approval Turkish visa in 04 simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application form. You must enter visa specifics (number of visas, kind of visa, processing time) as well as personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival/departure) in this stage.
- Step 2: Paying for the e-visa service online. You should double-check all of the information supplied in the previous step, as any errors may cause the application process to be delayed. For the visa processing fee, there are two options: electronic transfers (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfer (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: Await the outcome of your e visa application. The Turkish e-visa will be processed and granted online and sent to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Zimbabweans must ensure they meet the Turkish government's e-Visa standards. As a result, the process is quick and easy. Here is some documentation that Zimbabwe candidates must prepare:
- A Zimbabwe passport is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Turkey. The passport should have 02 blank pages for arrival/ exit stamps.
- A valid email address.
- Valid Supporting Documents (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland).
- A round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- Hold a return ticket and hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per each day of stay.
Furthermore, Zimbabwe candidates must have a solid online connection and connected internet devices such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer to complete the application form.
Tracking Turkey visa status
GIS offers a " Check visa status " function to consumers who use its Turkey visa service. Customers fill out the form with their visa details, and the processing results are forwarded to them within 30 minutes.
3. What is the processing time and cost of a Turkey visa?
All tourists who apply for a Turkish e-Visa are concerned about the processing time and service expenses. Don't worry, GIS's Turkey visa service is quite reasonable. We provide three distinct processing timeframes, each with a different fee:
- Typical service: The visa can be approved in 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa: This service is for individuals who need a Turkey visa in less than 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Visa: If you pay a premium cost for this service, you may expect to obtain your e visa within 05 business hours.
The Turkish visa fee for Zimbabweans visiting Turkey includes Government Fee and service fee.
In addition, Zimbabwean citizens may charge a nominal price for travel insurance , which will make you feel more protected throughout your visit. It provides several advantages for medical services and transportation.
Hope this article provided you with the required information on Turkey visa requirements for Zimbabweans. If you would like to reserve our services, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can assist you. You may contact us 24/7 via our platform website, chat, hotline, or email.