Turkey e-Visa for the UAE residents - Requirements and Fees
UAE citizens who wish to travel to Turkey for relaxation of mind then apply for a tourist visa or visit visa. Quick and simple procedures will help you easily have your trip.
Find more details about Turkey visa requirements for UAE residents, and update the latest documents required, processing time, and also the price of Turkish visa
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for UAE residents
The United Arab Emirates country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so citizens of UAE need a visa for Turkey to enter the country.
What is the Turkey e-visa?
The Turkey e-Visa was launched in 2013 by the Turkish Government. Citizens of around 90 eligible countries, including the UAE citizens, are able to use the Turkey e-Visa online application system to apply for this electronic visa before their tourism or trade trip to the country.
The Turkey e-Visa for UAE residents is an online electronic visa, which was introduced to replace a traditional visa. Applying for a Turkish e-visa is straightforward and effortless rather than at an embassy or consulate.
Type of Turkish e-visa for UAE residents
UAE residents need to apply for the Turkish visit visa as a Tourist e-visa. This type of e visa allows the UAE applicants to stay up to 90 days from the arrival date with multiple entries. The validity of Turkish e visa is for 180 days from the date of entry in Turkey.
If UAE citizens want to stay longer in Turkey or have another purpose to enter the country, they can apply for a traditional visa at Turkey embassy in UAE.
2. How To Apply Turkey e-Visa for UAE residents
Documents required for Turkey visa from UAE
UAE travelers to Turkey for the purposes of business or tourism need documents required for the processing application Turkish visa online.
- A valid Emirati passport that has a validity of at least 06 months from the arrival date in Turkey, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A recent photo with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- A valid email address to receive the results of e visa application.
Turkey e-visa application for Emiratis citizens
Emiratis residents can apply for a Turkish Visa from Dubai or any city in the United Arab Emirates. Just take some minutes with 04 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Step 2: Make the online payment for visa application.
- Step 3: Receive your e visa results via email address provided in the application form.
- Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
Tracking Turkey visit visa status
Applicants can check Turkey status online at the function “Check status”. The function provides for GIS customers, so you can not check if you are not a customer of GIS.
To track the Turkey visa status, UAE applicants just fill in their information as requested form below. After that, they will know your visa status in 30 minutes via email.
3. Turkey e-Visa processing time and fees for United Arab Emirates citizens
Applicants from the UAE can choose a type of Turkey e-visa service to apply for. Whether UAE residents are in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Sharjah, the process is exactly the same. In GIS, we provide 03 different levels of processing time for an e visa application.
- Normal service: UAE applicants can get the e-visa in 03 working days. This is a suitable option for low-budget travels.
- Urgent Visa: Applicants can obtain the e-visa within 24 business hours after submitting the application form.
- Super urgent: UAE residents can expect to get the e-visa in 05 business hours for an urgent need.
Turkey visit visa price
Turkey visa fees for UAE residents includes 02 types of fee: Turkey visa service fee and the Government fee.
- Turkey visa fee: This is the amount that the applicant has to pay for service during a Turkey eVisa processing time.
- Government fee: This is the compulsory fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa since UAE is not on the exemption list of Turkey e visa.
In addition, GIS recommends that Emirates residents should buy Travel insurance for the trip. For a small fee, you can spare for unexpected incidents during your journey. Medical and transportation benefits will give you peace of mind.
4. FAQs of Turkey visit visa for UAE citizens
To learn the answers to some frequently asked questions about Turkish visit visas for UAE residents, read on below!
Do UAE citizens need a visa or a Turkey e-Visa to live in Turkey?
If the United Arab Emirates citizens have a plan to live, work, and/or study in Turkey, they can only be obtained by applying directly at a Turkish embassy or consulate.
Also, UAE nationals who intend to stay in Turkey for longer than 90 days for any purpose, including leisure or business, must also obtain a long-stay visa from an embassy or consulate.
Do I need a Turkey transit visa for UAE residents?
UAE travelers who want to transit through Turkey remain within the transit zone, no e-Visa is required.
Can All UAE citizens travel to Turkey?
Yes. UAE residents can enter Turkey if they have a passport that’s valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date, with at least 02 blank pages for stamping, as well as your valid visa.
Do I need Turkey visa for Dubai residents
There is no specific visa for the city. So, if Dubai citizens intend to travel to Istanbul, you will be required to apply for a visa for Turkey, which will allow you to enter the city.
When should I apply for my Turkey e-visa?
You should apply for a Turkey visit visa any time before your trip.
Do I need to get a Turkey Visa for my kids?
Yes. Your children including infants will mandatorily need a visa to enter Turkey.
Why should I choose GIS for my Turkey visa processing?
GIS is a professional in Turkey immigration service field. Our consultants who are exceptionally conversant with Turkish visa rules and regulations, will analyze your visa application and promise you a visa solution that is accurately tailored to match your specific visa requirements.
Also, GIS helps you to save a lot of time to get the approval for a Turkey visit visa.
Hope all the Turkey visa requirements for UAE citizens are clear and your question of ‘how to apply for a Turkey visa from UAE’ has also been answered.
If you need more information about this topic or want to book a Turkey e-visa service, feel free to contact us by chat, hotline phone number, or submit the request on the website.