Turkey Visa Requirements for Haitian Citizens
Turkey is a gorgeous country with wonderful sites and attractions. It boasts a vibrant culture, a fascinating history, and an incredible architectural legacy. The lively towns with intriguing mosques and gardens are very appealing to many travelers, especially Haitians.
If you plan to visit Turkey, don't forget to read this article. We present to you the Turkey visa requirements for Haitians, as well as updated paperwork and costs. Let's find out!
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Haiti citizens
For Haitians who wish to visit this intriguing nation, a Turkey visa is necessary.
Currently, Haitians have two options for obtaining a visa to enter Turkey: apply Turkey visit visa online or apply in person at the Turkey embassy in Haiti.
What is Turkey e-visa?
The electronic visa for Turkey (also known as the Turkey e-visa) is an official document that allows you to enter Turkey. Citizens of qualifying countries can quickly obtain an e-visa to Turkey by filling out an online application form.
Type of Turkey visa for Haitian citizens
Haitian citizens who want to enter Turkey for tourism and business purposes can apply for an online visa to Turkey.
With this e-visa, Haitian citizens can stay in Turkey for up to 3 months (90 days) and are allowed to enter multiple times.
If Haitian citizens have other purposes (study abroad, work) or want to stay longer than 90 days in Turkey, they should apply for a traditional visa at the Turkish embassy in Haiti or oversea.
2. How to apply for a Turkey tourist visa from Haiti?
Applying for a Turkish visa is a simple and quick process. Applicants from Haiti can apply for a visa online, which takes only a few minutes to complete. Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Turkey application form online
Visit Turkey Immigration Services and create an account. Fill out the online application form with your details. Haiti applicants must give Visa information (number of visas, kind of visa, processing time) and personal information at this phase (Full name, Birthdate, Nationality, Passport number, date of travel/departure).
Step 2: Make payment for the visa fee
The Haiti candidates must carefully review the information supplied in the first stage in these procedures. Any errors or mismatched information may cause delays in the application process. Following that, Haiti selects a payment option and completes the secure payment page.
Step 3: Receive a Turkey e-Visa via email
The visa for Turkey will be processed and granted electronically. Once the Turkey eVisa has been processed, it will be sent to the applicant’s email address. That’s why Haiti nationals must provide their email address while completing the online application.
Step 4: Get a Turkey visa stamped into the passport on arrival
The Turkey e-Visa approval should be printed. Haitians should print a copy of their e visa in case immigration agents at the airport ask for it upon arrival. When Haitians arrive in Turkey with a valid visa, their passports are stamped.
Tracking Turkey e-visa status
Turkey Immigration Services has a "Check status" tool that allows customers to simply follow the status of their own Turkey e-visa. Please keep in mind that this function is only available to guests who use Turkey Immigration Services.
Simply fill out the form below with your details, and you will receive your visa status by email in 30 minutes.
3. Documents required for Turkish visa for Haiti
- Traveling for pleasure or for business.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months (180 days) from the moment Haitians enter Turkey, and it must have at least two unused pages for verification stamps.
- A valid email address in order to obtain the outcome of your Turkish e visa application.
- To pay the visa fee, you must have a valid credit or debit card.
4. Cost of Turkey visa for Haiti residents
The cost of a tourist visa to Turkey comprises two payments:
- Turkey Government & admin fee: This is the sum you must pay to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the e-Visa to be processed.
- The visa service charge is the cost you pay when you use Turkey Immigration Services, which include providing you advice on Turkey visas, preparing the necessary paperwork, verifying your application and informing you of the findings, and so on.
Furthermore, the cost of visa service will vary based on the length of time it takes to complete your visa. If you need a Turkish eVisa right away, you can select the rush visa service package, which has a visa application time of only 05 hours. The service fee for the rush service will, of course, be greater than the regular one.
In terms of service fees, the price will vary based on the service plan you select. Currently, our Turkey visa service offers 03 distinct service packages based on three different processing times:
- Typical processing: Get a visa approval within 03 working days.
- Urgent visa processing: Get an e-visa in 24 hours.
- Extra urgent processing: You must pay a greater charge to receive your visa in as little as 05 business hours.
In addition to the Turkey visa charge, Haitians should think about acquiring Turkey travel insurance. You may feel more confident about your travel and enjoy medical and transportation advantages if unforeseen occurrences occur for a nominal price.
5. Why choose the Turkey Immigration Services for Turkey visas?
- Completely online: electronic application and visa delivery by email.
- Guests should anticipate obtaining their authorized visa in a timely manner.
- Priority services, such as quick visas and Super urgent, are offered.
- Position of entry: The Turkish eVisa is usable in airports, on land, and at sea.
Thank you for reading the post Turkey visa for Haitian citizens. If you have any more questions or would want to schedule our services, please do not hesitate to contact our support team right away. Online and entirely free 24/7. Please contact us by channel chat, hotline number, or email.