Scroll down to see the latest update on Turkey visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
Turkey, formally the Republic of Turkey, is a transcontinental republic in Western Asia and Southeast Europe. Visitors to Turkey will have the chance to travel back in time through countless heritages, works of ruins in heroic epics, and so on.
Tourists, including Cameroonian nationals, are required to get a visa in order to enter the country.
GIS will supply you with up-to-date information regarding Turkey visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens below the article. Let's read aloud together.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
To be permitted to enter Turkish territory, all Cameroonians must first get a Turkey visa. Cameroonians may now apply for a visa online using an e-visa application.
What is a Turkey e-Visa for Cameroonian citizens?
Cameroon is one of the nations that can handle the electronic Turkey visa, which permits Cameroonians to enter Turkey for business or tourism.
Anyone, as long as they give the appropriate information, can apply for an electronic visa because it is the shortest to get. Cameroonians must first get their visas approved before booking a ticket.
Cameroonian applicants can enter Turkey one time and stay for up to 30 days with a Turkey visit visa. It is valid for 180 days, beginning on the day Cameroonian people enter the nation.
If you intend to visit Turkey for another reason or stay longer than 30 days, you must apply for a visa at the Turkish embassy in Cameroon.
Can I apply for a Turkey e-visa for my family?
Yes. You can apply for a Turkey e-visa for a group of up to 15 people. Your family members must be from the same country and have the similar type of travel documents and dates as you, but they do not have to enter Turkey on the same day.
When using the e-Visa system, after selecting the country of origin and the date of arrival in Turkey, the option to create a group application is available.
2. How to apply for the Turkey visa for Cameroonian citizens
All Cameroonians may now simply consider Turkey as one of their travel destinations without having to worry about visa issues, thanks to the electronic version that can be obtained from anywhere.
Steps of Turkish online e-Visa for Cameroonians
If you are a Cameroonian citizen seeking an e-visa to Turkey, you may simply book your e-visa online by following the steps below:
- Step 1: To complete your e Visa to Turkey, please fill out the online application form.
- Step 2: Make an online payment for the Turkey e-visa cost. Please double-check your information to confirm it is right and full. Then, for our visa service fee, choose a payment method and fill out the secure checkout form.
- Step 3: Get your e-Visa and follow the instructions for getting your visa stamped. Please check your email for your confirmed data after completing step 2, and we will tell you when your Turkey e-Visa is available. The e-Visa will be processed and issued online, and you will be provided a copy.
Please print the Turkey e-Visa that we issued you through email in order to board the airline. When you arrive in Turkey with a valid eVisa, you may be required to show it to an Immigration Officer at the airport and have a stamp affixed inside your passport.
The application may be needed to answer various critical security questions, as well as provide the Cameroonian citizen's country of origin and an estimated date of admission into Turkey.
3. Turkish tourist e-Visa application form for Cameroonian
Individuals from Cameroon who wish to get an e-visa must carefully complete the web form, ensuring that they submit accurate information and have access to the details supplied.
The application must include the following information:
- Visa information:
- Visas issued
- Visa classification
- Time required for processing
- Personal details:
- The surname and given name.
- Date and place of birth
- A passport number.
- Arrival/departure date
After filling out the form and double-checking any mistakes, travelers can pay using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a bank transfer (HSBC transaction); they will be notified via email once the money is received and their application is complete.
Inaccurate information may cause the e-visa application process to be delayed.
Documents required to apply for Turkey Tourist Visa
Cameroonian citizens who satisfy the following criteria can apply for a Turkey e-Visa:
- A Cameroonian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry in Turkey and has at least 02 blank pages for verification.
- A valid email address.
- A valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- A round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- Hold a return ticket, hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per each day of stay.
4. Processing time and Cost of Turkish online visa
Turkey tourist visa fee
Turkish visa fees are classified into two types: the service fee and government fee.
- Payments made to the government: This is a cost that all online visa applicants must pay. This cost is determined by the nationality of your passport.
- The Service fee: is the cost you need to pay for our experts to assist you from consulting to preparing all the documents and sending you the results of your visa application.
Furthermore, Cameroonians might consider purchasing travel insurance at a low rate. This will make you feel more confident about your vacation because there will be medical assistance as well as transportation if unforeseen occurrences arise.
When an e-visa application is filed, it is promptly processed, and the Cameroonian passengers are notified via email.
Immigration officials review the application, and if it is approved, an email is sent to the email address provided.
Currently, GIS's Turkey visa service offers three distinct service packages at 03 different costs. It should be noted that the shorter the process, the greater the cost.
- Normal service: This is the most popular service bundle among clients. The visa will be sent within 03 working days.
- Urgent visa: The visa will be sent within 24 working hours.
- Super urgent visa: Cameroonian people may expect to obtain an e visa to Turkey within 05 working hours.
5. Get Turkey visit visa at GIS
GIS is a professional in the field of Turkish immigration services. Our visa consultants, who are well-versed in Turkey visa rules and regulations, will evaluate your visa application and ensure that you receive a visa solution that is perfectly tailored to your unique visa requirements.
Furthermore, geographic information systems (GIS) allow you to save a large amount of time while applying for a Turkey travel visa.
Hope that all of the Turkey visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens have been clarified, and that your question about how to apply for a Turkey visa as a Cameroonian citizen has been addressed.
If you have any queries or would like to arrange a Turkey e-visa service, please contact us by chat, phone number, or online form.