Turkey Visa For Chinese Citizens: Fees Visa Dec 2023
- 1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Chinese citizens
- 2. How to apply Turkey visa for Chinese citizens
- 3. Turkey visa fee for China citizens
- 4. What documents will Chinese citizens need to prepare?
- 5. Turkey visa for Chinese citizens FAQs
Turkey is one of the most visited countries in the world. Turkey attracts a large number of tourists each year thanks to its beautiful coastline, blue seas, and seven diverse, incredibly rich history regions.
There are numerous attractions to discover, ancient places to visit, culture to experience, and architectural marvels to appreciate.
If you are planning to visit Turkey, this article is the place for you! GIS provides you with information about Turkish visa requirements for Chinese citizens and instructions on how to apply for a Turkish visit visa. Let's discover.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Some people can enter Turkey without a visa if they meet certain criteria. Chinese residents need a visa to enter Turkey if they are planning a trip to this beautiful country.
A Turkey visa for Chinese Residents
China is not in the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so a Turkey visa for Chinese citizens is required.
Before entering the Turkish border, Chinese nationals must apply for electronic visa permission. E-Visa can be handled online; the entire process can be conducted from the home, offices of the applicants. It takes a maximum of 03 business days for your e-Visa to arrive at your email address.
Turkey visa type for Chinese citizens is a tourist e-visa. Chinese, who hold Turkish tourist visas, are allowed to stay 30 days in Turkey with a multiple-entry into the country. The validity of Turkey visa for Chinese citizens is 180 days from the arrival date.
How does Turkey e-visa work?
The Turkish Government implemented an online visa system in April 2013, replacing the old "sticker visa" system with electronic visas. The visa will be emailed to the travelers when the information and money are received, and it must be downloaded and printed before they arrive in Turkey.
In some cases, the travelers need to show the Turkish e visa to the Authorities at the airports upon their arrival, and they should keep it secure during their journey in Turkey. Using an e-Visa eliminates the need for passengers to visit their local embassies or stand in line at the airport to get a visa.
2. How to apply Turkey visa for Chinese citizens
The introduction of the Turkey online visa makes it easier for travelers to get a Turkey tourist visa for Chinese citizens by applying online at our website.
The application process
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form at the link Apply for a Turkey visa to process your E Visa to Turkey. In this phase, you must provide visa details and personal information.
- Step 2: Receive confirmation and proceed with online payment. Please double-check your information to ensure that it is complete and right. Then, select a payment option to pay for our visa service charge, and complete the secure checkout form. After making full payment for the Turkey visa fee, you will be required to supply some further documents to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Obtain your e-Visa and instructions for having your visa stamped. Please check your email on a regular basis for your confirmed details and the result of your Turkey visit e-Visa. The E-Visa will be processed and granted online.
- Step 4: On arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport. To enter Turkey, please print out the Turkish E Visa that we sent you through email. A stamp will be inserted inside your passport if you arrive in Turkey with a valid E Visa.
Besides, you can also apply to get a visa at the Turkish Embassy in China.
Tracking Turkey visa status
Chinese citizens can track Turkey visa status at the “Check status” function, which is provided by GIS.
Chinese applications just need a few minutes to fill out the online form, and wait for the resulting process to be sent via email within 30 minutes.
How will Chinese travelers receive their Turkey e-Visa?
Chinese candidates will be notified via email whether their Turkey e-Visa application has been granted.
The Turkey e-Visa is usually granted quickly. To account for peak tourist times, it is advised that applications be submitted at least three working days before the desired date of arrival.
Visitors from China are recommended to print a copy of their issued e-Visa and present it at passport controls before arriving in Turkey.
They are encouraged to have their e-Visa in their hands at all times until they arrive in Turkey.
Chinese people should be aware that Turkey visas on arrival are not accessible to them. They must have an e-Visa or another kind of travel documentation before arriving.
3. Turkey visa fee for China citizens
Payment of the e-Visa processing fee for Chinese Applicants
Chinese applicants can apply for the Turkey visa from China or any place which has an internet connection. Chinese applicants need to pay 02 types of Turkey visa fees including The Government fee and Service fee.
- The Government fee is compulsory for Chinese nationals since China is not on the exemption list of Turkey e visa.
- The service fee is the amount of money that Chinese applicants need to pay for us to prepare all the necessary documents and send them for processing.
Chinese citizens applying online can pay the cost using a valid debit or credit card, or wire transfer (HSBC transaction). To protect the data of applicants, all transactions are performed on secure servers.
In addition, the Chinese passport holders can buy Turkey travel insurance for the trip with a small fee.
Turkey's online visa processing process is very fast. All operations are done on an online platform. At GIS, the processing is divided into 03 types of service:
- Normal service: this is the most chosen service package, providing visa approval in 03 working days.
- Urgent visa service: This service package issues visas to customers within 24 working hours.
- Super urgent service: This package applies to customers who urgently need a visa to enter Turkey. Of course, the time to receive visa approval is also the lowest, within just 05 working hours.
4. What documents will Chinese citizens need to prepare?
Turkey eVisa is required for Chinese citizens. You can receive the visa by meeting the conditions listed below:
- A Chinese passport that is valid for at least six months after the arrival date in Turkey, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- An active email address is essential for the visa application because your e-Visa permit will be delivered onto your email box.
- Proof of a return ticket and a hotel reservation.
- Proof of sufficient funds for each day of the stay ($50 or the equivalent in the foreign currency for each day).
5. Turkey visa for Chinese citizens FAQs
Some questions related to the topic Turkey visa requirements for Chinese citizens that interest you.
Can Chinese citizens visit Turkey without a visa?
No, Chinese nationals cannot visit Turkey without a visa. Travelers must have a visa to enter the country, even for short stays.
Tourists and business visitors may conveniently obtain a Turkey visa from China online.
The e-Visa application takes just a few minutes to complete. Most Chinese travelers can expect to receive the approved e-Visa by email in as soon as 05 working hours.
Benefits of using GIS services?
All Chinese citizens passport holders that fill out their visa application and use our services to do so can benefit from many of the advantages that we provide to our clients.
Allow the professionals to manage your visa permission while you rest and plan your trip. You can complete the entire process from home! A qualified team of experts will be double-checking all the information you provide before submission to avoid any delays or mistakes.
If your application is denied, we will refund you for any money you have lost. However, 99% of the applications are successfully approved when using our services.
Hope the article has helped you better understand Turkey visa requirements for Chinese citizens. If you still have questions, need support, or want to use the Turkey visa service from Turkey Immigration Services, please contact us at the hotline number or support channels website, email, and chat. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Online 24/7 and completely free.