Check Turkey e-Visa requirements for Australian citizens
Turkey is a stunning country with incredible landmarks and sights. It has a rich and dynamic culture, has an intriguing history, and an impressive architectural heritage. The bustling cities with fascinating mosques and gardens are truly attractive spots for many foreigners, including Australians.
If Australian citizens have a plan to visit this country, don't forget to read this blog. We bring you the Turkey visa requirements for Australian residents, also updated documents required and cost. Let’s discover!
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Australian citizens
A Turkey visa for Australian citizens is required for Australians who want to enter this fascinating country.
Currently, there are 2 ways for Australian citizens to apply for a visa to enter Turkey, including applying for a Turkey visit visa online or applying in the traditional way by the Turkey embassy in Australia.
What is Turkey e-visa?
The electronic visa for Turkey (which is called the Turkey e-visa) is an official document that grants entry to Turkey. Citizens of eligible countries can easily get their e-visa for Turkey through an online application form.
2. How to apply for a Turkey tourist visa from Australia?
Applying for a Turkish visa is very straightforward and effortless. Applicants can apply for a visa online from Australia, which only takes a few minutes to complete. Follow these 4 simple steps below:
Step 1: Fill out the Turkey application form online
Register and log in account at turkeyimmigration.org. Enter the information into apply online form. In this step, Australian applicants need to provide Visa details (Number of visa, Type of visa, Processing Time) and Personal information (Full name, Birthdate, Nationality, Passport number, date of travel).
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
In these steps, the Australian applicants need to carefully check the information provided in the first step. Any mistakes, or unmatched information may result in delays in the application process. After that, Australians choose the payment method, and fill in the secure payment page.
Step 3: Get Turkey e-Visa and instructions to get visa stamped
The Turkey visa will be processed and issued electronically. The confirmed information and the time to get Turkey e-Visa will be sent to the email of the applicants.
Step 4: Get a Turkey visa stamped into the passport on arrival.
The approval of Turkey e-Visa should be a printout. Australian nationals should print out a copy of their e visa in case the Immigration officers at the airport require it upon arrival. When Australians arrive in Turkey with a valid visa, a stamp is placed inside their passport.
Tracking Turkey e-visa status
Turkey visa service of GIS provides a "Check status" function to help you easily track the progress of your own Turkey e-visa. Note that this function is just available to guests using GIS service.
Just fill in your information as requested form below, you will know your visa status in 30 minutes via email.
3. Documents required for Turkish visa for Australian
- Traveling for tourism or business purposes.
- The passport is valid for at least 06 months (180 days) from the date Australian citizens enter Turkey, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification stamps.
- A valid email address to receive the result of Turkish e visa application.
- Valid Credit Card, or Debit Card to pay for the visa fee.
4. Cost of Turkey visa for Australian residents
The Turkey tourist visa price includes 2 fees.
- Turkey Government & admin fee: This is the amount that you need to pay for the Turkey Immigration Department to process e-Visa.
- Visa service fee is the fee you pay when using GIS's services, including giving advice on Turkey visa, preparing the documents you need, checking your application and giving you the results of your application, ect…
Besides, the cost of visa service will vary depending on your visa processing time. If you want to receive a Turkish e visa as soon as possible, you can choose the rush visa service package with a visa application time of only 05 hours. Of course, the service price for the urgent package will be higher than the normal one.
As for the service fee, depending on the service package you choose, the price will change. Currently, our Turkey visa service provides 3 different service packages, depending on 03 different processing time:
- Normal processing: Get an approval visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent visa processing: Receive an e visa within 24 hours.
- Supper urgent processing: You need to pay a higher fee to get your visa in as soon as 05 business hours.
In addition to the Turkey visa fee, Australian travelers should also consider purchasing travel insurance. With only a small fee, you can feel more secure about your journey and have medical and transportation benefits if unexpected incidents occur.
5. Why choose the GIS service for Turkey to visit e-visa?
- 100% online: electronic application and visa delivered by email.
- Fast visa processing: Guests can expect to receive the approved visa quickly.
- Priority services are available, including rush visas and Super urgent.
- Position of entry: the Turkish eVisa is valid at air, land, and seaports
Thank you for taking the time to read the article Turkey visa requirements for Australian citizens. If you still have questions or want to book our services, do not hesitate to contact our support team immediately. Online 24/7 and completely free. Contact us by channel chat, hotline number, email.