Turkey Visa Requirements for Citizens of Cambodia
Turkey has a rich cultural and historical legacy, as well as the breathtaking natural beauty that will captivate first-time tourists. Many Cambodians want to visit Turkey in the future to meet the nice residents, appreciate the stunning landscapes and architecture, ride a hot air balloon, and enjoy the fairytale-like surroundings.
Let us first look at the Turkey visa requirements for Cambodians and what conditions must be met.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Cambodia citizens
Even for brief visits, Cambodians must get a visa to enter Turkey. All Cambodian tourists and business travelers who match the Turkey visa requirements can apply for a Turkish visa online.
The entire e-Visa application process is completed online. Travelers fill out an electronic application form and their visas are emailed to them. There is no need to produce paperwork in person at a Turkish embassy in Cambodia.
Cambodians with a tourist visa can stay in Turkey for up to 30 days on a single entrance.
Cambodian nationals can apply for a traditional visa to stay in Turkey for a longer period of time or for other reasons at the Turkish embassy in Cambodia or abroad.
What is Turkey e-visa?
The Turkey online e-Visa, introduced in 2013, is a single-entry or multiple-entry visa that allows for stays of 30 or 90 days, depending on the nationality of the passport bearer.
To enter Turkey, qualified individuals must fill out the Turkey online e-Visa application form. It merely takes a few minutes and avoids the need to visit a diplomatic mission.
The Turkey e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the date of entry and was created to expedite the visa application procedure. With the launch of this visa, travelers can save time both while applying for the visa and upon entering the country.
An e-Visa is offered for Cambodian nationals traveling to Turkey for vacation or business. Visitors wishing to visit Turkey for other purposes, such as job or education, must apply at a Turkish embassy or consulate in Cambodia.
Type of Turkish e-Visa for Cambodia citizens
With an approved e-Visa, Cambodian passport holders can remain in Turkey for up to 30 days for vacation or business with only one entry.
2. How to apply Turkey tourist e-Visa for Cambodia passport holders
Cambodia must complete a brief Turkish e-Visa application form. Cambodia must meet the following requirements before beginning the process:
- A Cambodian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Turkey
- An email address to receive the e-Visa
- Documentation Supporting Validation (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland)
- A return ticket as well as a hotel reservation.
- Having enough money for at least $50 every day of stay.
Apply for a tourist e-Visa to Turkey from Cambodia
Cambodian nationals can apply for a Turkish e-Visa from Cambodia or from anywhere in the globe at any time and from any location using their cellphone, tablet, or laptop.
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application form.
- Step 2: Make your online payment after double-checking your provided information and confirmation data.
- Step 3: You will get your Turkey e-Visa via email, along with information on how to have your visa stamped. Another option is to use the "Check status" tool to follow the status of your Turkish visa.
- Step 4: Print a copy of the e-Visa to bring with you to Turkey so that your visa may be stamped in your passport when you arrive.
3. Cost of Turkish visit visa and processing time
A Turkey e-visa for Cambodians contains two (2) types of Visa fees: the Visa Service Fee and the Government Fee.
- Turkey e-Visa service fee: This is the amount that the applicant must pay in advance for services performed during the Turkey eVisa processing time.
- The Government fee is the amount paid to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the visa to be processed.
In addition, the cost of a Turkish e-Visa for Cambodia varies depending on the kind of visa and the manner of application.
When applying online, the Cambodian applicant's Turkey visa fee is calculated straight at the payment stage. Travelers can pay an extra price for premium service, which assures some hour processing.
Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal provides 03 processing timeframes. Applicants from Cambodia can choose the best choice for them:
- Typical service: Your visa will be approved in 03 business days.
- Urgent visa: You may anticipate to get your visa acceptance within 24 business hours if you use this service.
- Super Urgent visa: You must pay a greater cost if you require your approved visa within 05 business hours.
Furthermore, Cambodia should get supplemental travel insurance to offer the most peace of mind throughout their journey. When unexpected events occur, the transportation and medical advantages will spare you a lot of stress.
4. Turkey visa for Cambodia citizens FAQs
You may have a few more questions now that you've learned more about the criteria and how to apply for your visa. Please read the FAQ section thoroughly.
Is it possible for Cambodians to enter Turkey without a visa?
No, Cambodians are not permitted to enter Turkey without a visa. Even for short stays, applicants must get a visa to enter the country.
Those who meet the Turkey online Visa requirements can apply for a visa online. This is the quickest and most convenient option in Cambodia.
Anyone who does not meet the conditions for an electronic visa must apply for a visa at the Turkish embassy in Cambodia.
Is it possible for Cambodia to receive a visa on arrival in Turkey?
Unfortunately, Cambodia is unable to apply for a Visa on Arrival in Turkey at this time.
When will I receive my e-Visa after submitting my application?
You will receive your e-Visa between 05 business hours and 03 working days after successfully completing your e-Visa application.
How long is the authorisation valid?
The Cambodian visit visa to Turkey is valid for 180 days, beginning on the day of your arrival. However, you are only allowed to stay in the country for 30 days. Because you have a single entrance permit, you can only enter the nation once.
Is it feasible for all Cambodians to travel to Turkey?
Yes, Cambodians are permitted to visit the nation as long as they secure a visa ahead of time.
What should Cambodians be aware of before going to Turkey?
You must always have your passport and a copy of your visa with you when visiting this nation. The authorities may pull you over and demand these documents.
5. Why should I choose Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal for the Turkey visa service?
Turkey Immigration & e Visa Portal is a recognized Turkey visa agency! Thank you to our exceptional work team and our superior data system. We are confident in saying that we are the best option for you!
- Advantages include safety, speed, dependability, and time savings.
- Online payments are secure.
- Delivery within three working days is guaranteed.
- There are no hidden fees or snares.
- If you are refused, there is a money-back guarantee.
This post will inform you about the Turkey visa requirements for Cambodians. If you need any further information, please visit turkeyimmigration.org, and we also have a team of specialists who can help you with our customer service. Our team will be available to you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.