Turkey Visa Requirements For Citizens Of Cape Verde
- 1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Cape Verde citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Turkey visa from Cape Verde?
- 3. Turkey visa fees for Cape Verde passport holders
- 4. Turkey visa processing time for Cape Verde citizens
- 5. More information about Turkey visit visa for Cape Verde passport holders
This article is for you if you're planning a vacation to Turkey and want to enjoy the gorgeous beaches of Marmaris or the bustling metropolis of Istanbul.
Before visiting this fascinating nation, Cape Verde passport holders should consider obtaining a Turkey visit visa, as well as flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and a vacation itinerary.
Continue reading this article to learn more about the Turkey visa requirements for Cape Verdeans.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Cape Verde citizens
Cape Verde is not on the list of exempt countries for Turkey visas, thus if you want to travel to and enter Turkey, you will need a Turkey visa for Cape Verde citizens.
Type of Turkey e-visa for Cape Verde citizens
Citizens of Cape Verde are granted a single-entry e-visa to enter Turkey for tourism or business. This eVisa is valid for 180 days from the date of entry and enables just one entry into the country. The Turkish e-Tourist visa permits applicants from Cape Verde to remain in Turkey for up to 30 days.
Turkey visa for Cape Verde citizens
What is Turkey E-Visa?
In 2013, the Turkish Government introduced an electronic visa system as an electronic permit for government personnel to enter Turkey.
The Turkey e-visa is a visa that permits inhabitants of Cape Verde to enter the country.
2. How to apply for a Turkey visa from Cape Verde?
2.1 Documents required for a Turkey visa from Cape Verde:
If you satisfy the following conditions, you can apply for a Turkey e-Visa from Cape Verde:
- A Cape Verde passport has at least 06 months validity from the date of arrival into Turkey and at least 02 unused pages for verification.
- A return ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines, hotel reservation
- Equatorial Guinea travelers ensure that they prepare at least US $50 per each day of stay.
- Reservations for hotels in Turkey with a minimum daily rate of $50.
- An email address to receive all the notifications of the visa
Other types of visas, such as work or student visas, must be obtained through the Turkey Embassy in Cape Verde or abroad.
2.2. Way to apply Turkey e-Visa from Cape Verde
Visitors from Cape Verde who wish to enter Turkey will be required a valid e-visa. Turkish visas function similarly to electronic travel permission.
Applicants from Cape Verde and other countries can apply for a Turkey visa online from any location using smartphones, PCs, iPads, or other internet-connected devices.
The length of time it takes to process a Turkey visa application is determined by the visa service you pick. The e-visa will be issued online and emailed to you.
- Step 1: Fill out the Turkey visa application form online. In this phase, you must supply visa information (the number of visas, the kind of visa, and the processing time) as well as personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure).
- Step 2: Before making an online payment, double-check all of the information supplied in step 1 to confirm that it is right. You can pay the visa processing cost by wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus or electronic transfer (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express).
- Step 3: Obtain your Turkey e-visa as well as instructions for getting your visa stamped.
- Step 4: Attach your visa to your passport.
After fulfilling all of the visa requirements, Cape Verdeans can begin applying for a Turkey e-Visa.
When the e-visa is granted, it will be emailed to the applicants. Cape Verdean travelers are strongly advised to print a copy of their e visa and carry it with them while visiting Turkey.
In some situations, immigration officers may ask you to show it to them when you arrive in Turkey.
How to apply Turkey online visa from Cape Verde?
3. Turkey visa fees for Cape Verde passport holders
A Cape Verde e-visa to Turkey includes two types of Turkish Visa Fees: the Visa Service Fee and the Government Fee.
- Fee for Turkey e-Visa service: This is the fee that the applicants are required to pay in advance for services rendered during the Turkey eVisa processing time.
- The Government fee is the sum paid to the Turkey Immigration Department to process the visa.
Furthermore, the Turkey Immigration Services recommends that Cape Verdeans consider collecting a small charge to utilize the Turkey travel insurance service. This is a very essential service for travelers since it protects visitors while also providing benefits in the case of an unexpected accident during their vacation.
4. Turkey visa processing time for Cape Verde citizens
For Cape Verde residents or nationals of any country, the application process for a Turkey visa is simple. People from Cape Verde who entered Turkey but did not have enough time to file for an e visa can now use the - Turkey immigration services.
An e visa application's processing time may be classified into three categories:
- Normal service: Candidates from Cape Verde can obtain a visa to Turkey in three working days.
- Urgent Visa: Using this service, applicants can obtain a Turkey visa in as short as 24 hours.
- Super Urgent visa: Citizens of Cape Verde can receive a visa to Turkey in 05 business hours.
How to check your Turkey visa status online?
Our Turkey online visa services provide a "Check status" feature to help applicants easily track the progress of Turkey eVisa. Candidates just need to fill in the information as requested. The latest visa status will be sent in 30 minutes via email.
5. More information about Turkey visit visa for Cape Verde passport holders
More information about Turkey visit visa online for Cape Verde. Let's find out!
Does 1 visa cover all of my team?
That is incorrect. Each traveler must have their own travel authorization to enter Turkey. If you apply through Turkey Immigration Services, you may apply for a Turkey visa for many people at the same time as long as you have all of the required information.
Do I need a Transit visa for Turkey?
If you do not intend to leave the transit territory, you do not need a Turkey transit visa. If you intend to leave the transit zone, you will be required to apply for a Turkey visit e-visa, as described above.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an online visa?
Cape Verde citizens can visit and stay in Turkey for up to 30 days with an online visa. This visa is used for tourism and commercial purposes.
What happens if I overstay in Turkey?
Note for Cape visitors when visiting Turkey: you are not allowed to stay in this country if your visa expires. It is illegal for you to continue to stay when your visa expires. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the duration of stay specified on your visa and if you want to stay in this country more, please extend your visa!
Why choose the Turkey Immigration Services to apply for a visa for Turkey?
Use the Turkey e-visa option for future trips to Turkey. Our professional team will supply you with the relevant information and documents for the Turkey online visa application procedure through our Turkey Immigration Services. As a result, the Turkey visa denial rate is relatively low, and acquiring an e-visa to Turkey may save you a significant amount of time.
Hope this article has helped you understand the Turkey visa requirements for Cape Verde and that you now know how to obtain the visa you require to visit this beautiful nation on vacation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any more queries concerning the Turkey visa for the Cape Verde passport.