Turkish visa for Angolan citizens: Application Process and Cost
Scroll down to see the latest update on Turkey visa requirements for Angolan citizens
Turkey is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations. It should be on every traveler's bucket list because it has something for everyone. It contains information about history, culture, wildlife, and other topics.
If you are an Angola citizen and have a plan to visit this country, the article is for you. All Turkey visa requirements for Angolans, the documents required, processing time and the Turkey visa fee information in this.
1. Do Angolan citizens need a visa to go to Turkey?
Angolan people, like other visitors, require a visa to enter Turkey. Prior to departure, Angolans must get a travel permit.
Fortunately, owing to the ability to apply for a Turkey e-visa , acquiring a Turkey visa with an Angolan passport has become a lot faster and easier than it used to be.
The type of Turkey visa for Angola citizens is a single entry Turkish visa. The stay is short with a period of 30 days and the visa expires in 180 days from the arrival date.
What is Turkey's e-visa?
The Turkey e-Visa for Angolan people is a digital travel permit that allows Angolan passport holders to visit Turkey for pleasure or business. It is totally online, so there is no need to visit a Turkish embassy or consulate in person. The processing times are quite fast.
2. How to get a Turkey tourist visa from Angola
On the GIS website, the application is clear and simple to complete. Each passenger must submit a separate application. However, Angolans can assist their family members or friends in applying for a Turkish e-Visa as long as they supply the necessary information and papers.
To prevent problems in the assessment process, Angolan candidates must answer all questions in the online form as truthfully as possible. Applications that are missing documents or offer erroneous or partial information may be delayed or even rejected.
Details of the questions that Angolans may be asked during the e-Visa application may be seen below:
- Step 1: Please fill out the online forms at the link Apply for a Turkey visa . In this phase, you must input the applicants' complete personal information.
- Step 2: Confirm and record the criteria. Please double-check your information to ensure that it is complete and right. Then, for our visa service fee, choose a payment method and fill out the secure checkout form. After we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Turkey Government Fee, you will be required to supply some further documents to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Obtain your e-Visa and instructions for having your visa stamped. After completing step 2, please check your email for your confirmed details to check Turkey visa status and we will notify you when your Turkey e-Visa will be ready. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online and emailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.. To board the plane, please print the Turkey e-Visa that we sent you through email. When you arrive in Turkey with a valid e-Visa, you may be asked to provide biometric information and have a stamp inserted inside your passport.
3. Turkey tourist visa requirements for Angolan citizens
The criteria for a Turkish visa vary depending on the type of authorization sought. Angolans are eligible for a single-entry Turkish eVisa, which allows them to stay in the country for up to 30 days.
The eVisa criteria are modest and include the following:
- An Angolan passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the scheduled arrival date.
- A valid email address. This is where the authorities will deliver visa application updates.
- To pay the application cost, you'll need a debit or credit card.
- Two recent passport-sized photos
- A valid visa or residency permit from one of the countries listed below: Countries in the Schengen region, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
- Have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- Hold a return ticket, hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per each day of stay.
4. Cost of Turkey visa for Angolan citizens
Turkish visa fees are divided into two kinds of fees:
- Visa service fee: This is the amount for the Turkey visa service that you must pay in advance.
- The government fee: This is the sum that the applicant must pay to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the e-Visa to be processed.
In addition, Angolan passport holders can get Turkey travel insurance for a modest price. This insurance not only protects Angolans' benefits when going to Turkey, but it also raises the likelihood of visa clearance.
As previously stated, the price of a Turkey visa is resolved on the speed with which you select the visa processing time service. GIS's services are all quick, but if you need an accepted visa in the fastest period of time, you may choose the rush visa service.
There are three types of visa services to choose from.
- Normal service: The approved e-visa will be delivered to you in 03 business days.
- Urgent visas: Your e visa may be granted within 24 hours.
- Super urgent visa service: You will have to pay a higher fee for this type of service, but you may expect your e-visa approval in as little as 05 business hours.