Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
March 8th is right around the corner and it’s the perfect time to show the ‘women’ in your life how much they mean to you ! Let this day marks an important day to celebrate the achievements of women.
Mother, sisters, wives, girlfriends and fiances…what we could ever achieve without them? We owe an enormous amount to the women in our lives, from the mothers who took care of us when we were kids, to the sisters who helped us along the school life, to the wives who somehow manage to maintain balance between career and family life, never missing a second. Women’s Day is all about celebrating these incredible people and showing them how much we love, respect and value them.
We are gearing up to give you a grand experience this International Women’s Day, and hope to gracefully flood your inbox with wonderful wishes and irresistible offer.
The program will end in March 31st 2019
- An old friend in Turkey is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Turkey & Azerbaijan - Where the continents collide
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Traveling to Turkey? Read this first!
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Popular Turkish Food Dishes
- 8 Things You Can Only Buy in Turkey
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- 10 Best Turkish Street Foods
- 5 Simple (Yet Little Known) Rules to Enjoy Turkish Coffee
- The great architect sinan (Koca Mimar Sinan)
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Turkey
- Top 10 Beaches In Turkey
- National Festivals in Turkey