Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
The Lunar New Year, more commonly known as Chinese New Year or Spring Festival, is the most important celebration of the year for every Asian community around the world. Chinese New Year represents much more than a simple change of year as we can celebrate in the West through the night of December 31st. It’s the biggest celebration of the year and it’s sacred because it’s a family celebration. The Chinese New Year is therefore one of the only times of the year when the entire population is on vacation and everyone returns to their home village.
Chinese New Year are coming soon and you might have some important things on your mind: How should you spend these holidays ?
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: CNY2019
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 40% OFF.
The program will end in February 15th 2019.
- An old friend in Turkey is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Turkey & Azerbaijan - Where the continents collide
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Traveling to Turkey? Read this first!
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Popular Turkish Food Dishes
- 8 Things You Can Only Buy in Turkey
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- 10 Best Turkish Street Foods
- 5 Simple (Yet Little Known) Rules to Enjoy Turkish Coffee
- The great architect sinan (Koca Mimar Sinan)
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Turkey
- Top 10 Beaches In Turkey
- National Festivals in Turkey