An old friend in Turkey is missing you on Friendship day
People around the world are sipping the glass of champagne to celebrate the friendship with their soulmates. The international friendship day is a rare occasion to remind everyone about their relationships regardless of whether it is old or new. Every first Sunday in August was established as An International Friendship Day and this year it is 1st August.
Back through to 1919, this day originally used to be a day people send cards to their friends to celebrate intimate relationships. Day over day, walking through many events and it is finally officially recognized as the International Friendship Day by the United Nations in 2011. Although the official day was 30th July, everyone still conventionally gets the first Sunday in August. It also encourages people to make new friends, open their networking.
Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need. Although your life is chaotic, do not forget to spend time and mind to do something on this day. You could simply send a message to your friends, make a phone call to inquire about their life, or more specially make a trip to visit them.
How long did it take you not to return to Turkey to visit the old friend? We are delighted to give you a special promotion of 35% discount on our Turkey e-Visa service fee. It is also a special present for you because of your belief in our services.
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: FRIE18. Use this code while you apply for a Visa online on our website.
This promotion will take place only in 1 month from 1st August until the end of August this year.
- Turkey Immigration Services recommends honeymoon destinations in Turkey
- An old friend in Turkey is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Turkey & Azerbaijan - Where the continents collide
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Traveling to Turkey? Read this first!
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Popular Turkish Food Dishes
- 8 Things You Can Only Buy in Turkey
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- 10 Best Turkish Street Foods
- 5 Simple (Yet Little Known) Rules to Enjoy Turkish Coffee
- The great architect sinan (Koca Mimar Sinan)
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Turkey
- Top 10 Beaches In Turkey
- National Festivals in Turkey