What is Turkey e-Visa?
The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at Turkish missions and at the ports of entry. Turkey e-Visa, introduced in 2013, is a single or multiple-entry visa, that allows stays of 30 or 90 days, depending on the nationality of the passport holder.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- If my travel dates change, can I apply for e-Visa amendment for change of date?
- Do children require a visa to visit Turkey?
- I would like to stay in Turkey for a period of time longer than the e-visa permits. What should I do?
- Do I need to enter Turkey on the exact date specified in my application?
- Do I need an e-Visa if I am on a cruise ship?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa for people accompanying me?
- I have completed my application. When will I obtain my e-Visa?
- What are the advantages of e-Visa?
- What do I need for my Turkey e-Visa application?