Do I need to enter Turkey on the exact date specified in my application?
No. The validity period of your e-Visa begins from the date specified in your application. You can enter Turkey on any date within this period.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What is an e-Visa?
- If my travel dates change, can I apply for e-Visa amendment for change of date?
- Do children require a visa to visit Turkey?
- I would like to stay in Turkey for a period of time longer than the e-visa permits. What should I do?
- Do I need an e-Visa if I am on a cruise ship?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa for people accompanying me?
- I have completed my application. When will I obtain my e-Visa?
- What are the advantages of e-Visa?
- What do I need for my e-Visa application?