Do I need an e-Visa if I am on a cruise ship?
According to the Law on Foreigners and International Protection which entered into force on 11th April 2014, those foreigners who arrive at sea ports and intend to visit the seaport city or nearby provinces for touristic purpose are exempt from visa provided that their stay does not exceed seventy two (72) hours.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What is an e-Visa?
- If my travel dates change, can I apply for e-Visa amendment for change of date?
- Do children require a visa to visit Turkey?
- I would like to stay in Turkey for a period of time longer than the e-visa permits. What should I do?
- Do I need to enter Turkey on the exact date specified in my application?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa for people accompanying me?
- I have completed my application. When will I obtain my e-Visa?
- What are the advantages of e-Visa?
- What do I need for my e-Visa application?