Turkey Visa For Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Citizens
In recent years, Turkey has emerged as one of the most significant tourism centers. More and more Saint Vincentians are planning visits to Turkey since it has a diverse choice of sites to visit, diverse sceneries, and exciting activities that will make your stay unique.
Turkey Immigration Services will provide information regarding Turkey visa requirements for Saint Vincent citizens and the Grenadines in this article. Continue reading to avoid missing any vital information.
1. Turkey visa requirements for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is not on the list of exempt countries for a Turkey visa, hence a visit visa to Turkey is necessary for nationals of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines can now apply for a Turkish visa in two ways: Online visa application for Turkey or Apply in person at the Turkey embassy in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines or elsewhere.
What is Turkey e-visa?
Turkey e-Visa was introduced by the Turkish Government in 2013. It is a government-issued electronic authorization that permits international visitors to enter Turkey, including Saint Vincent and the Grenadines nationals.
Citizens of around 40 eligible countries, including Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, can apply for this electronic visa through the Turkey e-Visa online application system prior to their tourism or trade travel to the nation.
Type of Turkey visit visa for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens
Turkey visas for passport holders from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are valid for 180 days from the date of entry, enabling applicants to remain in Turkey for up to 90 days with repeated entries. There is just one type of visa available to inhabitants of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: E-visa for tourists to Turkey.
This e-visa is solely valid for tourist and short-term business trips. Nationals of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines who want to apply for other types of visas, such as work or student visas, must go to Turkish Embassies or Consulates in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
2. How to apply for an e-Visa to Turkey from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines?
Applicants from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines must have a login account in order to participate in the panel. There are simply four basic steps to take:
- Step 1: Complete the web form at "Apply for Visa" You must submit information such as your personal and passport information, email address, travel information, and so on.
- Step 2: Before completing online payment, double-check that all of the information you've previously supplied is error-free. To pay for the visa processing fee, you can use electronic transactions (Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express) or wire transfers (to the Bank of Cyprus).
- Step 3: Wait for the eVisa result to be emailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Document required during the visa application process
Applicants from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines must present the following papers in order to obtain an e-Visa for Turkey:
- A passport issued by Saint Vincent and the Grenadines that is valid for at least six months from the day Saint Vincent and the Grenadines arrive in Turkey. It should be noted that this passport should include at least two unused pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A recent and commonly used email address.
- To pay the visa fee, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
Tracking Turkey visit visa status for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens
Turkey Immigration Services provides the "Check status" function. We want our clients to be able to follow the status of their Turkey eVisa. Simply fill out the information as a request form, and you will receive your visa status through email in 30 minutes.
3. Turkey e-Visa processing time and fees for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens
Turkey e-Visa processing time
Turkey evisa processing time is rather short. Turkey Immigration Services provides our clients with 03 alternatives, depending on how quickly they need their visa accepted. Keep in mind that the faster the processing time you desire, the greater the charge you must pay.
- Normal service: Used most of the time when there is ample time to prepare the papers and wait for the response. You can acquire your visa in 03 business days if you use this form of visa service.
- Emergency service: You may get your e-visa to Turkey within 24 hours.
- Supper Urgent service: If you utilize this service, you should anticipate obtaining your e-visa within 05 business hours.
Turkey e-visa fee for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens
The cost of Turkish visa for inhabitants of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines comprises two types of fees: The service charge and the government charge
The Turkish e-visa service fee is the amount you must pay in advance for our assistance. It covers the time it takes to complete a Turkey eVisa, beginning with receiving and confirming the applicant's personal information and ending with getting the pre-approval visa letter from Turkey.
The government charge: Pay the Turkey Immigration Department so that the e-visa application is processed.
Furthermore, paying a minimal amount for Turkey travel insurance is a fantastic alternative for you. This insurance not only protects you when traveling to Turkey, but also makes it simpler for the Turkish Government to accept your e-visa application. Without this procedure, you may be refused a Visa.
5. Turkey Visa for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens FAQs
You can refer to the following commonly asked questions:
Do I need a Turkey e-Visa if I arrive via a Cruise ship?
Residents of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines who arrive at seaports and want to visit the seaport city or neighboring regions for tourism purposes are not required to obtain a visa if their stay in Turkey does not exceed 72 hours.
If you are flying into/out of Turkey for your cruise excursion, you must get a visa.
Can I work in Turkey with a tourist visa?
No, the Turkey e-Visa is only valid for travel for tourist or business meetings. If candidates from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines wish to enter Turkey for work or study, they must get a standard visa from their nearest Turkish Embassy.
Hope this article about the Turkey visa for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens was helpful. If you have any questions about the procedure or any related concerns, please contact the Turkey Immigration Services support staff for assistance. We offer free online support 24/7.